There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Working Out Matt Wilhelm

Originally posted by TDilvr:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I heard Gary Plummer on KNBR the other night saying that Ulbrich recently got lost while driving from his home to the niners facility. That's not a good sign. It seems likely that Ulbrich is done this year, and possibly forever. The guy is a warrior, but you don't want to take chances with your brain.

Wow, when was this??? That's not a good sign at all. They have been saying that his situation is more serious than that of Michael Lewis.

Yeah that's not a good thing at all. They are people before players! He needs to call it quits for his own well being

Wrong, these b*****ds get paid millions. After the ATL game they should be doing 2-a-days and nutcracker drills-especially him.
I heard Gary Plummer on KNBR the other night saying that Ulbrich recently got lost while driving from his home to the niners facility. That's not a good sign. It seems likely that Ulbrich is done this year, and possibly forever. The guy is a warrior, but you don't want to take chances with your brain.

Wow, when was this??? That's not a good sign at all. They have been saying that his situation is more serious than that of Michael Lewis.

Yeah that's not a good thing at all. They are people before players! He needs to call it quits for his own well being

Wrong, these b*****ds get paid millions. After the ATL game they should be doing 2-a-days and nutcracker drills-especially him.

Why especially him? He wasn't even on the field???
Sounds like Ulbrich needs to call it quits. Hope he gets healthy.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Sounds like Ulbrich needs to call it quits. Hope he gets healthy.

Yeah he better retire, he has nothing to prove and should focus on his health for the sake of his family, take care #53

yea blame the guy that wasn't on the field.
They can put Ulbrich on IR, and use that open roster spot for Wilhelm.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
What's the point of this guy, if we're going to have an open roster spot use it to find an OL. If we want a special teamer we should just go get Keith Lewis again.

what O-linemen would you want
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
What's the point of this guy, if we're going to have an open roster spot use it to find an OL. If we want a special teamer we should just go get Keith Lewis again.

Exactly.

I really don't understand this team sometimes.

Freak out! The team's trying out a backup! What the hell are they doing everyone knows this won't solve the Niners problems!
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:

Why especially him? He wasn't even on the field???

TDilvr: Mark it up as FAIL.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

...Seriously, I doubt that they DIDN'T look for an OL. Like there are any quality Linemen, let alone actual players in the muck pile.

While some of you don't get this team sometimes....

Some of us don't get YOU "fans" sometimes...

i def agree i actually started a thread about this exact topic why rest these millionaires? at least put them in film study
Originally posted by Black59Razor:

...Seriously, I doubt that they DIDN'T look for an OL. Like there are any quality Linemen, let alone actual players in the muck pile.

Jon Runyan was just medically cleared to play....my gf is an eagles fan and i have watched him for years. he's a def upgrade over both Snyder and Pashos at RT.
Member Milestone: This is post number 800 for JDeezy.
Originally posted by matt49er:

Jon Runyan was just medically cleared to play....my gf is an eagles fan and i have watched him for years. he's a def upgrade over both Snyder and Pashos at RT.

He's also up there in years and apparently didn't want to come out, well at least to the Raiders.

He's also up there in years and apparently didn't want to come out, well at least to the Raiders.

Who would want to play for the raiders???
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:

Who would want to play for the raiders???

Nnamdi apparently.