There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Possible Jimmy Raye Sighting...

• Squirrel
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Maybe he's shipping the full version of his playbook?

-9fA

It's cheaper just to fax that 1 page

Brilliant!
He's shipping back his supply of No-Doze.
I thought Raye was staying in the Bay Area and was going to be helping Crabtree learn "the offense"
Maybe Miles saw Bill Cosby instead of Raye
Originally posted by PTulini:
My best friend Miles (NC49erFan82) just called me and says, " Guess who is about 20 feet away from me right now... Jimmy Raye."

He says Raye lives near him in Fayetteville, NC. Miles is gonna call me back in a few minutes. He says Jimmy Raye is in a UPS Store.

Hey Pat,

While he was in school, Jacob worked at Post Box Plus in Pinehurst, and he would see him often. He told us about him coming in (when Raye was with the Jets), then he later told Mason about Raye going to San Francisco. I didn't know who Jimmy Raye was, so I didn't care or it didn't click with me as to his relationship with the 49ers.

Jacob said he's a jerk for a customer, and he's a tightwad. He said he was one of those customers you just didn't like to see come in.

mijakamaj (Miles' mom)
Whats up guys I just got back from town. I went to get a haircut (which never got done bc it was too packed) and I happen to walk outside and this guy who looked and sounded just like Jimmy Raye was outside standing right beside the UPS store on his phone. I got on my phone to call Pat (PTulini) and told him "guess who is standing 20 feet away from me"? I said "Jimmy Raye"!

Well I waited about 10-15 mins for him to get off the phone bc I could tell he was on the phone talking football related and didnt want to bother him. Well when I finally went up and talked to him I introduced myself as a huge 49er fan and he said "wow a 49er fan on the east coast huh". I siad oh yeah since I was 7. I first asked him about Crabtree and the amount of playtime we will see him at. I asked him will he be in a small package of plays and will we mostly see him in the slot as a 3rd WR on 3rd downs. He told me "your going to see alot more of Crabtree than just a small package and he will definately be in there. He will most likely be the 3rd WR". I then asked him about the Alex Smith and Shuan Hill deal and he just smiled and chuckled and told me "well its a work in progress right now" (so guys take that for what its worth). I told him he must have been golfing today (I live right by Pinehurst, NC where Golf is huge and home of the US Open of Golf) but he told me he was going tomorrow. For those who dont know Jimmy is from Fayetteville, NC which is about 20 mins from me. For those who think I am full of it I could give a s**t less about it. Later guys.
You sure its not Grimace from Mcdonalds?
Originally posted by HessianDud:
maybe our offense has been in NC all along and he's going to ship it back to us.

LMAO hahaha
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Whats up guys I just got back from town. I went to get a haircut (which never got done bc it was too packed) and I happen to walk outside and this guy who looked and sounded just like Jimmy Raye was outside standing right beside the UPS store on his phone. I got on my phone to call Pat (PTulini) and told him "guess who is standing 20 feet away from me"? I said "Jimmy Raye"!

Well I waited about 10-15 mins for him to get off the phone bc I could tell he was on the phone talking football related and didnt want to bother him. Well when I finally went up and talked to him I introduced myself as a huge 49er fan and he said "wow a 49er fan on the east coast huh". I siad oh yeah since I was 7. I first asked him about Crabtree and the amount of playtime we will see him at. I asked him will he be in a small package of plays and will we mostly see him in the slot as a 3rd WR on 3rd downs. He told me "your going to see alot more of Crabtree than just a small package and he will definately be in there. He will most likely be the 3rd WR". I then asked him about the Alex Smith and Shuan Hill deal and he just smiled and chuckled and told me "well its a work in progress right now" (so guys take that for what its worth). I told him he must have been golfing today (I live right by Pinehurst, NC where Golf is huge and home of the US Open of Golf) but he told me he was going tomorrow. For those who dont know Jimmy is from Fayetteville, NC which is about 20 mins from me. For those who think I am full of it I could give a s**t less about it. Later guys.

So you're telling me, while other guys are running into P.Willis/Frank Gore/Justin Smith, you get Jimmy Raye.

Sucks to be you. JK. That sounds cool. Especially the part about Crabtree being on the field more.
[img=]

[ Edited by Giant9er on Oct 16, 2009 at 15:31:34 ]
Originally posted by Giant9er:
[img=]

j/k man, that's awesome. Glad to hear he's sane enough to have a normal conversation. I was convinced he was senile.

Quote:
"I then asked him about the Alex Smith and Shuan Hill deal and he just smiled and chuckled and told me "well its a work in progress right now" (so guys take that for what its worth)."

what have you done D:

...but seriously, I took it as, our offense with Shaun and as a whole, is still a work in progress.... Singletary was mentioning something like that a couple of weeks back.
  • Squirrel
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Quote:
"I then asked him about the Alex Smith and Shuan Hill deal and he just smiled and chuckled and told me "well its a work in progress right now" (so guys take that for what its worth)."

what have you done D:

...but seriously, I took it as, our offense with Shaun and as a whole, is still a work in progress.... Singletary was mentioning something like that a couple of weeks back.

Hey, if it makes you fall alseep a little easier with that life-sized poster of Captain Wounded Duck hanging over your head, you just keep telling yourself that.
Originally posted by Squirrel:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Quote:

what have you done D:

Hey, if it makes you fall alseep a little easier with that life-sized poster of Captain Wounded Duck hanging over your head, you just keep telling yourself that.

OMG...Can't we have one thread that doesn't turn into a Hill vs Smith battlefield