There are 200 users in the forums

This team WILL make the playoffs.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This thread is for all the positive thinkers on the board that ride and die with the niners and have faith the niners will make the playoffs!
im with ya ninerfan4life, GO NINERS, Playoffs Baby!!!!!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

yeah!
Positive thinkers, negative thinkers..... I prefer being realistic.. And there are various reasons and possible things that can happen to cause this team to both make the playoffs or not make the playoffs... With that said, I hope we make it! Go Niners!!

And for what it's worth, since your bashing what you call a negative thinker, at least he made some thought out points to his post, unlike the author of this one. I'd like to see said author of this post make some observations as to why he thinks the Niners will make the playoffs...

Take it away.....

[ Edited by Eduardo75 on Oct 15, 2009 at 18:21:51 ]
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
Positive thinkers, negative thinkers..... I prefer being realistic.. And there are various reasons and possible things that can happen to cause this team to both make the playoffs or not make the playoffs... With that said, I hope we make it! Go Niners!!

And for what it's worth, since your bashing what you call a negative thinker, at least he made some thought out points to his post, unlike the author of this one. I'd like to see said author of this post make some observations as to why he thinks the Niners will make the playoffs...

Take it away.....

ill make quick and easy defense,gore,singletary

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 15, 2009 at 18:25:36 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This team has holes, there is no denying it. However we will make the playoffs. Not because we are an elite team, but because we are better than our competition: the Arizona Cardinals, the Seattle Seahawks, and the St.Louis Rams. I don't fear any of those three teams and I'm confident that we'll beat all three again.

8-8 is enough to win the NFC West.

• Luca
  • Veteran
I agree!!!!!
only way we make playoffs is if we win division which i see us doing
I like this kinda party!
  • ZRF80
the key will be the Arizona game at home. that will make or break our season, me thinks. the winner of that takes the division.............
Share 49ersWebzone