There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our first non-division win?

Our first non-division win?

All 3 of our wins have come against the NFC West.

When will we beat a team outside our division?
lions
it BETTER be the houston game!!!
if we don't beat the texans we are in trouble, i give us 0 chance to beat the colts.
This is a bogus poll...I'm hoping everyone is picking it will be the Texans game.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
if we don't beat the texans we are in trouble, i give us 0 chance to beat the colts.

True, The Colts are firing on all cylinders right now. If we lose to Houston this team will be 3-4 and in big trouble.
Originally posted by verb1der:
This is a bogus poll...I'm hoping everyone is picking it will be the Texans game.

How is it bogus?
we also better beat the titans.
  • dj43
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
we also better beat the titans.

The Titans are an enigma - a quality team that is not playing up to their potential. I am looking for them to turn it around. I hope that doesn't happen against the 49ers but I would not be surprised if it did.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

How is it bogus?

It's bogus, because if you see the results Texans game is currently at 86%....now let me ask...isn't that the obvious pick considering this is a 49er fan forum and that's our next game?

No offense bro.
The Texans game will give us a better measuring stick at where we are after the bye and before indy. I think we win the game in houston, and win or lose will be competitive in indy.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

How is it bogus?

It's bogus, because if you see the results Texans game is currently at 86%....now let me ask...isn't that the obvious pick considering this is a 49er fan forum and that's our next game?

No offense bro.

Not really obvious unless you're a huge homer.

I don't have enough faith in this team to think they can beat the Texans or Colts on the road, I voted Titans.
I'm hoping it is the Texans.
yea, the homer in me says texans, but doubt that happens. The texans are a good team. The colts, even better. Titans is our first shot. 3-4 here we come.
it will be the Texans, if we can't beat the Texans I bet it will be because Hill plays crappy

I think our defense can hold them down, we'll see