There are 521 users in the forums
Our first non-division win?
Our first non-division win?
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,122
lions
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:20 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
it BETTER be the houston game!!!
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:24 AM
- PRIMETIME21
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,849
if we don't beat the texans we are in trouble, i give us 0 chance to beat the colts.
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:26 AM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613
This is a bogus poll...I'm hoping everyone is picking it will be the Texans game.
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:28 AM
- BobS
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,143
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
if we don't beat the texans we are in trouble, i give us 0 chance to beat the colts.
True, The Colts are firing on all cylinders right now. If we lose to Houston this team will be 3-4 and in big trouble.
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:30 AM
- YourHuckleberry
- Member
- Posts: 5,107
Originally posted by verb1der:
This is a bogus poll...I'm hoping everyone is picking it will be the Texans game.
How is it bogus?
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:33 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
we also better beat the titans.
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:36 AM
- dj43
- Moderator
- Posts: 38,402
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
we also better beat the titans.
The Titans are an enigma - a quality team that is not playing up to their potential. I am looking for them to turn it around. I hope that doesn't happen against the 49ers but I would not be surprised if it did.
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:42 AM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:Originally posted by verb1der:
This is a bogus poll...I'm hoping everyone is picking it will be the Texans game.
How is it bogus?
It's bogus, because if you see the results Texans game is currently at 86%....now let me ask...isn't that the obvious pick considering this is a 49er fan forum and that's our next game?
No offense bro.
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:43 AM
- 49ers1fan1982
- Veteran
- Posts: 582
The Texans game will give us a better measuring stick at where we are after the bye and before indy. I think we win the game in houston, and win or lose will be competitive in indy.
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:44 AM
- YourHuckleberry
- Member
- Posts: 5,107
Originally posted by verb1der:Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:Originally posted by verb1der:
This is a bogus poll...I'm hoping everyone is picking it will be the Texans game.
How is it bogus?
It's bogus, because if you see the results Texans game is currently at 86%....now let me ask...isn't that the obvious pick considering this is a 49er fan forum and that's our next game?
No offense bro.
Not really obvious unless you're a huge homer.
I don't have enough faith in this team to think they can beat the Texans or Colts on the road, I voted Titans.
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:54 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,854
I'm hoping it is the Texans.
Oct 15, 2009 at 11:55 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
yea, the homer in me says texans, but doubt that happens. The texans are a good team. The colts, even better. Titans is our first shot. 3-4 here we come.
Oct 15, 2009 at 12:03 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
it will be the Texans, if we can't beat the Texans I bet it will be because Hill plays crappy
I think our defense can hold them down, we'll see
I think our defense can hold them down, we'll see