LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Are we taking the 45-10 loss out on each other?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
People are just hating on hill because he had one bad game and their boy smith has had a bad game pretty much every game of his career.

Nope

Most aren't Smith homers but would like to see if he can make any kind of difference.

For the record Hill hasn't looked stellar in any game this year, so to say he had 1 bad game is an understatement.

[ Edited by jreff22 on Oct 14, 2009 at 15:27:28 ]
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
I think everyone is a little bit on edge here. It seems there is a divide between the optimistic that were crushed by the last defeat, and the guys who saw it coming and say " I told you so". The "I told you so" people are getting ripped for not being real fans, the optimistic are getting ripped for being delusional. It seems like the nastiness toward one another has increased since that 45-10 defeat. Every thread I have been in it seems people are getting testy no matter what is being discussed. I think if we were all in a bar drinking, there would be quite a few fist fights. Am I seeing something that isn't there or are the zoners all getting on each others nerves.

It's niner talk. It's always f**ked up.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
It's mainly Hill vs. Smith

Its what makes this place go.
As a sports broadcaster you are always taught not to speak about three things because it will cause problems with the public...religion, politics, and whether Smith or Hill should be the QB for the Niners.

[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Oct 14, 2009 at 15:36:00 ]
Hey man, we lost Kory Sheets, what the hell did you expect?
Originally posted by King49er:
Hey man, we lost Kory Sheets, what the hell did you expect?

I think everyone is a little bit on edge here. It seems there is a divide between the optimistic that were crushed by the last defeat, and the guys who saw it coming and say " I told you so". The "I told you so" people are getting ripped for not being real fans, the optimistic are getting ripped for being delusional. It seems like the nastiness toward one another has increased since that 45-10 defeat. Every thread I have been in it seems people are getting testy no matter what is being discussed. I think if we were all in a bar drinking, there would be quite a few fist fights. Am I seeing something that isn't there or are the zoners all getting on each others nerves.

I'm a real fan.
Originally posted by singfan:

I'm a real fan.

LOL

-9fA
Originally posted by Blitz:

It's niner talk. It's always f**ked up.

I'm a real fan.

I'm a real fan.

Trolls are not real fans.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I'm a real fan.

Trolls are not real fans.

It's Crabtree's fault!!!!!!!!!
I pledged to stop the Hill vs. Smith threads. No one cared.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I pledged to stop the Hill vs. Smith threads. No one cared.

You can't stop it. It is the dark side. You can only be with it.

Peace be with you.
Niner talk would be much more civilized if everyone here had one of these:

Share 49ersWebzone