Can Crabtree hit the ground running!?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Originally posted by MertonHanks:
you QB will make an average WR look like a star...

So you're saying Shaun Hill is really, really good?

i'm saying we need a damn good QB and it'll make any receiver look good!
not hill in particular cause i don't think he's the answer... i know we're sticking with him this year but we better start getting a QB in that we can groom to be the future...

Ahhh ok. Yeah, I agree. Maybe it's Nate, but we should still pick one up this draft too. I don't think we should spend a 1st unless it's Bradford.

For some reason i think Nate will be given a chance to run the first offense next year during pre season and camp...

Nate will beat out Hill and Smith in next years training camp.

one things for sure...!!! can't get any worse than the raiders QB situation

Originally posted by ObePwnD:
you QB will make an average WR look like a star...

So you're saying Shaun Hill is really, really good?

i'm saying we need a damn good QB and it'll make any receiver look good!
not hill in particular cause i don't think he's the answer... i know we're sticking with him this year but we better start getting a QB in that we can groom to be the future...

Ahhh ok. Yeah, I agree. Maybe it's Nate, but we should still pick one up this draft too. I don't think we should spend a 1st unless it's Bradford.

For some reason i think Nate will be given a chance to run the first offense next year during pre season and camp...

Nate will beat out Hill and Smith in next years training camp.

one things for sure...!!! can't get any worse than the raiders QB situation

why is russel still starting? maybe al davis really wants a player in the draft
Crabtree...having good practices, 12-15 snaps expected.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/17/crabtree-expected-to-play-12-15-snaps-after-very-good-practices/
i think crabs is the real deal. if Hill can get him the ball is another question. our receivers dont produce right away because they dont get the ball much.
i hope he gets a td
Originally posted by teeohh:
i hope he gets a td

I'm rooting for about 3.
Originally posted by wailers15:
not really. i don't see any of our wr's doing a whole lot like the others around the league. given the state of our o-line play & qb play. i'd say no

sadly i agree
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
i hope he gets a td

I'm rooting for about 3.

if he gets 3 i might get mad at the organization for not just paying him day 1!
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/17/crabtree-expected-to-play-12-15-snaps-after-very-good-practices/

12-15 snaps isn't bad for his 1st game. I strongly believe if he plays well than Bruce may get demoted. I'm pulling for him and B.Jones to step in and be productive so Bruce can ride the pine.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
i hope he gets a td

I'm rooting for about 3.

if he gets 3 i might get mad at the organization for not just paying him day 1!

I think that there a lot of people who would be saying the exact same thing. I'd love to be discussing it after the game.

• mayo49
  • Veteran

12-15 snaps isn't bad for his 1st game. I strongly believe if he plays well than Bruce may get demoted. I'm pulling for him and B.Jones to step in and be productive so Bruce can ride the pine.

Considering how much we're paying Jones, I sure hope him and Crabs are the starting two.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo63:

Considering how much we're paying Jones, I sure hope him and Crabs are the starting two.

From what I'm seeing so far, this team is run by a bunch of airheads. I wouldn't be surprised if Crabtree plays well and they bench Morgan instead of Bruce.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by wailers15:
not really. i don't see any of our wr's doing a whole lot like the others around the league. given the state of our o-line play & qb play. i'd say no

sadly i agree

Yes, I also sadly agree too. The O-line just looks miserable right now and the offensive play calling is so boring that I just can't see him having a break out game anytime soon.
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:

From what I'm seeing so far, this team is run by a bunch of airheads. I wouldn't be surprised if Crabtree plays well and they bench Morgan instead of Bruce.

If anything this season has been more entertaining than usual. This bye week is somewhat of a mini preseason. I am curious where Brandon Jones and Crabtree will fit into the offense.
Share 49ersWebzone