LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Can Crabtree hit the ground running!?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I still hold to my initial projection, he wont make a major impact for 6 weeks.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hope so man, hope so. Nicks looks like a beast out there.

ON a side note, anyone know if that Julio Jones dude will be entering the draft?? I don't watch much college ball, but when I do, that guy always stands out!

i knew nicks was going to be a beast. i had crabtree and nicks as the best wr's to come out in the past 3 drafts. hopefully we could get crabtree a qb with an arm soon !
Can Crabtree hit the ground running (before the ball hits the ground first)?

lol... I'm sorry.
It truly hurts to say that, but I have to laugh so I don't cry.

Originally posted by jreff22:

totally agree
Rookie of the year! B****'s
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He only runs 2 routes so how hard can that be?

I think Jimmy Raye is working overtime with him to get a third play in there. Then they'll work on the other ONE ..

• dust-7
  • Info N/A
Sure he can hit the ground running. That's how he'll hit the ground, while running, being tackled.

In order for him to catch the ball - Hill has to throw him the ball, whatever Jimmy Raye says.

Again, we'll see.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by jreff22:

totally agree

Absolutely. I sure he won't make the world move when he plays in his first game, although that would be very nice.
Crabtree should spend some time with andy lee so he can go out there and know how to catch hill's pass.

I really do believe that Crabtree will have a big influence on our offense this season. After he makes a few plays in the next couple weeks as the 3rd down slot receiver and Bruce continues to drop passes and move around the field like an old man you will see MC get into the lineup. We are not as talented as those other teams on the offensive side of the ball not only at QB but especially the OL.
i picked him up in fantasy just in case lol
No way in hell! Hill can't throw past 5 yards to a RB. So the ball won't be going anywhere near his direction. And if it does go his direction it will come down like a punt and be off target by about 15 yards
Originally posted by backontop:
No way in hell! Hill can't throw past 5 yards to a RB. So the ball won't be going anywhere near his direction. And if it does go his direction it will come down like a punt and be off target by about 15 yards

lol you should suit up!

i just hope crabtree catches a pass so i can cheer for him while wearing his jersey. i'll project him to get 3 catches for 41 yards this next game. RAC = 15 yards. when he's on the field the Texans will be watching and when it's ur first game (couldn't even prepare in preseason or get used to 1st stringers in first couple games) you will have trouble with them.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Rookie of the year! B****'s

That would be the sh*t!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone