LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 422 users in the forums

Beginning to lose faith ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Beginning to lose faith ?

• jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
I am becoming skeptical only because I remember how excited I was when Nolan took over. I am starting to question some of the personnel moves and the play-calling.

That being said, I still have more faith in this year's team(HC/OC/etc.) than last year's team.
GTFO

This here is faithful country , boy.

i wasn't expecting too much to begin with. not with our QB. So no faith lost on my part.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME, NINER FANS!

I think this works better

This
I am getting pissed we keep trying to run the same play that does not work. I dont know if the run up the middle is what we need to do. Either our Oline sucks or the teams we play know thats the only play we do. We need to come up with something before the Texans.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME, NINER FANS!

I think this works better

Where do I join??!!!
you guys are ridiculous! we lose 2 games and you guys are acting like we're 0-5! this is bulls**t! glad i'm not a bandwagoner! YOU BANDWAGONERS!
There is no reason to lose faith as long as Captain Wounded Duck is under center. Three cheers for our quackerback!

Hip hip QUACK!

Hip hip QUACK!

Hip hip QUACK!
Originally posted by Squirrel:
There is no reason to lose faith as long as Captain Wounded Duck is under center. Three cheers for our quackerback!

Hip hip QUACK!

Hip hip QUACK!

Hip hip QUACK!

At this point, we were expected to be 2-3 with a loss to Arizona. We are 3-2 and a miracle from 4-1. Our QB has a very respectable rating and this is with a running game that really has only produce 2 good runs.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Squirrel:

Hip hip QUACK!

Hip hip QUACK!

Hip hip QUACK!

At this point, we were expected to be 2-3 with a loss to Arizona. We are 3-2 and a miracle from 4-1. Our QB has a very respectable rating and this is with a running game that really has only produce 2 good runs.

Quack. Quack.

And, your point is?

• jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
My expectations were always 6-10, maybe 8-8. When we played the Vikings, I was surprised we clawed back into that game. Great offenses are going to give us trouble throughout the year. It will get worse before it gets better.
Wow. Get a grip guys. It's only week 6 and we have a winning record. Is this how you carry out your entire life? Negativity breeds more negativity. You can't be so pessimistic or you won't ever enjoy a season of football. Get a grip.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Not losing faith, but with last weeks loss, and a couple of questionable roster moves(cutting Rossum, and not protecting Sheets) its been a rough couple days
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This is the team we are.

~ Can't play without Frank Gore.
~ Can't pass.
~ Can't get behind.
~ Can't come from behind.

That's who we have always been. Why is anybody surprised? We are who I thought we were.

Thank you, Dennis Green.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
FLYING V!
Share 49ersWebzone