There are 235 users in the forums

Beginning to lose faith ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Beginning to lose faith ?

7 wr's on a team that is suppose to be a running team , only three receivers with receptions, 2 rb's 1 hybrid and 1 fullback , we possibly lose a good rb a different pace rb and keep a crappy 7th string receiver who has done nothing at all, please don't tell me a rookie wr can change our team around , we are a slow and predictable team , please somebody show or tell me something positive because i am losing faith
If we lose to the Texans, then yes... I have lost all faith for the season.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I can see it's time to become a member of the Parking Lot 24/7 crew!

This is going to be a long 2 weeks.
We can only beat the teams in our division. I still can't believe we gave the vikings the game.

[ Edited by sizzle86 on Oct 13, 2009 at 14:59:31 ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

*cough* 4 weeks *cough*
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I sure wished the Seahawks and Cards weren't playing eachother this weekend, otherwise I would be rooting for both of them to lose!
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by verb1der:

I'm with you there. Houston's a must-win, or how else do they even win the division playing like this?

It's not a question of losing faith. There's a good core of players on this team. I think as under Nowin - yet again - coaching is starting to rear up as a problem.

At this point, I'd say - let's see. Wait on it. And beat Houston!
give me a f**king break...

No I always knew this was not a good team. More losses are coming.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No I always knew this was not a good team. More losses are coming.

That's the spirit.

Look this team isn't greatly talented but we have enough to win the NFC Worst.
I'm not losing faith but I think there are things that need to be fixed, starting with the QB and OL. I don't think Raye is as bad as everyone else thinks, I don't think he's a genius or even good but he has a limited OL and a SEVERELY limited QB. I think the main problem is on offense. The defense will be fine if they're not on the field 35 minutes per game. The offense would benefit from a QB with a stronger arm who can make the defense pay for leaving 8 men in the box and blitzing all game, whether that QB is BETTER MENTALLY isn't as important as long as they don't make as many mistakes as JTO did. The main thing I think we could do more of with Bruce and HIll in is more dig routes, more in routes, more slants. At the same time Shaun can't make teams pay and throw a deep out route, or throw the deep post, or throw deep at all, and his release is slow and low and he's not very accurate. Our WRs are fine, they're getting seperation they're just not getting the ball because Hill can't get it there. The running game needs Gore back but the OL needs to play better and for that to happen the OL needs for the QB to make a defense pay, more play action, etc.

The defense will be fine. They were on track to start the game vs ATL, they forced a 3 and out after Nedney put them at the 40 yard line. The next posession Hill throws a pick and then they're back at the 20. Then we go 3 and out they're out there again. Falcons O starts to pick up a rythm and the defense starts to tire and things fall apart pretty much. They wound up having a bad game against a good team but if they got some rest and the OL sustained a drive they would've been fine IMO.

LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME, NINER FANS!
Originally posted by verb1der:

I would say for the season BUT that's probably the beginning of the end the end!!!
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME, NINER FANS!

I think this works better

Share 49ersWebzone