LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

lets be happy that we're 3-2!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I mean, I was greatly discouraged with the thumping we received at the hands of ATL.

But look at it this way and be thankful....

For the past several years, EVERY GAME WENT THAT WAY FOR US.

We got pounded ritualistically by team that weren't even that great.

Atlanta always seems to rock us. Let's chalk it up to be being thoroughly unprepared and making terrible mistakes.

This team is the first team we've had in a long time that doesn't completely suck. We've got a real chance at the division. Let's just keep our eyes on that and be thankful that we get to see competitive games finally (outside of this one).
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I mean, I was greatly discouraged with the thumping we received at the hands of ATL.

Atlanta always seems to rock us. Let's chalk it up to be being thoroughly unprepared and making terrible mistakes.

This team is the first team we've had in a long time that doesn't completely suck. We've got a real chance at the division. Let's just keep our eyes on that and be thankful that we get to see competitive games finally (outside of this one).

we also have to think... atlanta had 2 weeks of preparation to whoop our tails!
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for NinerPrideinNJ.
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

we also have to think... atlanta had 2 weeks of preparation to whoop our tails!

Exactly. It was so depressing to watch from 04-mid '08 knowing that we didn't stand a chance against opponents. I'm so thankful just to be able to see this team be competitive and actually make plays. It's been a really long time since this team has resembled an actual NFL team.

We have two weeks to:
throw Raye's bulls**t gameplan in the trash, get Frank back, open the passing game up a little, TRY to get the o-line to not suck, rest up and get crabtree acclimated with the playbook.
HOLY SH IT! WE'RE 3-2?!

Judging from everyone in Niner Talk, you would think we were 0-5...

hILL SuCkZz!

rAyE Iz GaYE!

OhH NoEzz!!! sHeEtS Iz gONe!! WhO cArEs If He CaN'T bLoCc?! HiLL sUkkZZ n E WaYzz!!

Originally posted by alanbeez22:
ok people! we're 3-2. you could look at it as a bad thing. or you could look at it as a good thing! all i know is we lost to a elite atlanta team and they did it with out our best player on offense! lets not worry we got alot of football left to play so lets give our support to our team and stop bagging on what we have on the field! we got to almost being 4-0 with what we have so lets have some faith! i'm tired of reading all you guys in complete shock over what happened with atlanta! they're a good team! and we played like SHHHHHHH... all the way around the boards! it wasn't one persons fault! it was everyones. you know how many turnovers we had? defensive turnovers, offensive turnovers, special teams! still lots of football guys! still lots to look forward to! lets stay positive!

I figured we would be 4-1 but the injury to gore cost us the vikes game (and yes he would of made 1 more first down the whole game better yet 12 seconds difference) so i'm fine. We beat Cards and Sea, beat down STL, who ran up and down the field on the Healthy vikes, so when Gore comes back......i'm not worried.

Just fix the dam OL
Share 49ersWebzone