LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Every loss sucks but what's worse for you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Every loss sucks but what's worse for you?

I don't get too down on games anymore. I was stunned for a few minutes after the Favre TD but got over that really quickly.

I actually felt that our performance yesterday came to be quite entertaining...especially Dre Bly lmao.

But I know a lot of you are diehard and take losses seriously and it can affect your entire week after.

What's more painful for you?

I'd have to say Minnesota even though it was short lived for me.

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Oct 12, 2009 at 11:33:29 ]
flop, easy. At least against the vikes, we could hold our heads up high. This was just embarrassing.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I don't get too down on games anymore. I was stunned for a few minutes after the Favre TD but got over that really quickly.

I actually felt that our performance yesterday came to be quite entertaining...especially Dre Bly lmao.

But I know a lot of you are diehard and take losses seriously and it can affect your entire week after.

What's more painful for you?

I'd have to say Minnesota even though it was short lived for me.

This loss because of how we played. We had an opportunity against a playoff team and we blew it, big time. The team completely unraveled before our eyes including Coach.

Nope, this was more painful. I never want to get blown out like that at home...not at home!

Already a thread on this, but to answer the question, the Minnesota loss was way worse for me.
10/11. I can take a loss if the team gave it their all and it comes down to a great play by the other team. It is harder to take an a** kicking with an apparent lack of effort. I don't get too worked up over losing games, but I was extremely dissapointed. Especially in our defense. The O, I don't have a lot of expectations for as I don't think they are very good (though I will say I did not think they were that bad). The D though I thought they were much better then that.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
They both hurt, but at least the Minnesota loss was quick and over fast. The Atlanta loss was a game long agony that you had to endure. There was no getting around it, you had to sit through the whole thing.
Share 49ersWebzone