There are 274 users in the forums

We'll win our next game.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hopper:
Houston is a must win. No excuses with an extra week to come prepared.

It is a big game but I am just not convinced - good passing attack (Andre Johnson is really really good and so is Schaub for that matter) if the Offense leaves the D hanging out to dry and on the field it could get ugly fast - Houston can put up points and our offense can't under any circumstances
we better win in houston, cause we play the colts after and that wont be easy!
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by Faceless:
Don't worry about it, in a weird way we needed this, because we came out kinda flat against the rams as well, thankfully we didn't lose to them! we wont let our heads get too big anymore. I feel sorry for the Texans honestly.

Yeah your, rite contrary to popular believe, we are a more talented team than Atlanta, and had we showed up today we should of won this game, but yeah we kinda dis need this, we still have some growin' up to do, and thank GOD we finally have the HC and QB (at least for the near future) to do it.

Really, we have more talent than a team with a pro-bowl QB, WR, TE and RB and a DE with over a decade of 10 sack seasons?

Our defense is much better than theirs and our O is decent. We just did not show up Sunday, and truth is their farther along their development then we are (figures our big time HC came in mid-season, theirs came when a normal new HC does end of a season after the '08 campaign was over). I've seen games in the NBA, NFL, Fifa, etc., where a championship (granted our level is soon to be division champ, but you get my point) team gets blown out. That can happen when you don't show up to play. We got 2 weeks to wake up, against a shaky Houston team, we'll be aight.

[ Edited by waiting4number6 on Oct 12, 2009 at 16:17:07 ]
We will win for sure.
So why is everyone so worried than? Do the 49ers have to make believers out of u guys like they did at the end of last year? We're going to win our division fellas and win a playoff game atleast.
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by maximill15:
we better win in houston, cause we play the colts after and that wont be easy!

Well, yeah. They lose to Houston, that could be the season. No beating GB or Indy or Chi. That's six losses, right there. AZ probably wins the div again.

Let's just hope the team is prepared for the Houston game, and moreso for Indy. Let's beat 'em both. Let's learn from Atlanta - fun is when you're WINNING, don't quit on the play, pressure the QB, come up with an offense to fit your players and not vis-versa.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Faceless:
Don't worry about it, in a weird way we needed this, because we came out kinda flat against the rams as well, thankfully we didn't lose to them! we wont let our heads get too big anymore. I feel sorry for the Texans honestly.
Exactly what i told my cousin. this loss is a blessing in disguise hopefully. It should wake us up and make us see we ARE a better team than we think but we shouldnt take teams lite either we have to keep on the gas the whole game no matter what the score or team is.
Hell yea we're going to win.... My boy gore only misses about two games a year so now that we have that out of the way we can get down to buissness and run the football effectivly..... I wouldn't mind seeing crabtree getting The rookie of the week award.
  • Drake198604
  • Info N/A
We will win coming off the bye week i dont know whats up with people calling for sing's head he is the best coach we had in years it is just going to take time for his style to work. Fire him WHAT doesnt anyone remember the past couple of years
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Hell yea we're going to win.... My boy gore only misses about two games a year so now that we have that out of the way we can get down to buissness and run the football effectivly..... I wouldn't mind seeing crabtree getting The rookie of the week award.

i hope Gore comes out pissed from missing 3 games. i hope we plan on some screens and sweeps like ive been saying all year long to curb the defenses pass rush. crabtree should get some play if the great jimmy raye actually runs a three receiver set. we need to open up on offense, the playcalling has been WAY too conservative and stubborn. dump offs in the flats and perimeter plays will help, and shaun hill can make all those throws. watching hill launch lame ducks into the air and hoping they come down in OUR receivers hands is nerve racking

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

i hope Gore comes out pissed from missing 3 games. i hope we plan on some screens and sweeps like ive been saying all year long to curb the defenses pass rush. crabtree should get some play if the great jimmy raye actually runs a three receiver set. we need to open up on offense, the playcalling has been WAY too conservative and stubborn. dump offs in the flats and perimeter plays will help, and shaun hill can make all those throws. watching hill launch lame ducks into the air and hoping they come down in OUR receivers hands is nerve racking

Yea hill doesent look all that confident in his throws like he did last year but with gore back we don't have to live and die by hills arm....... But I agree with you about the playcalling.
Share 49ersWebzone