LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 351 users in the forums

We'll win our next game.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Like I said we'll win our next game.
Originally posted by Faceless:
Don't worry about it, in a weird way we needed this, because we came out kinda flat against the rams as well, thankfully we didn't lose to them! we wont let our heads get too big anymore. I feel sorry for the Texans honestly.

Yeah your, rite contrary to popular believe, we are a more talented team than Atlanta, and had we showed up today we should of won this game, but yeah we kinda dis need this, we still have some growin' up to do, and thank GOD we finally have the HC and QB (at least for the near future) to do it.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Don't worry about it, in a weird way we needed this, because we came out kinda flat against the rams as well, thankfully we didn't lose to them! we wont let our heads get too big anymore. I feel sorry for the Texans honestly.

Yeah your, rite contrary to popular believe, we are a more talented team than Atlanta, and had we showed up today we should of won this game, but yeah we kinda dis need this, we still have some growin' up to do, and thank GOD we finally have the HC and QB (at least for the near future) to do it.

Talent doesn't matter if you're playing like sh*&.
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:

One game, it happens it happens to the best of teams it happens to the worsts of teams, and hey it also happens to teams that are pretty decent, but also not even close to reached it's peak yet.

One game, it happens it happens to the best of teams it happens to the worsts of teams, and hey it also happens to teams that are pretty decent, but also not even close to reached it's peak yet.

True, I hope that we beat the hell out of the Texans, I love to cheer on a winning team in person. The walk back to my hotel last year through New Orleans was vicious.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Houston is a must win. No excuses with an extra week to come prepared.

True, I hope that we beat the hell out of the Texans, I love to cheer on a winning team in person. The walk back to my hotel last year through New Orleans was vicious.

We're a different team then we were then buddy, 2 main reason different QB different HC, but yeah that must of sucked dude, last Niner game I saw in person was 2 years back when Darrell Jackson dropped the GW TD against the Rams when we both sucked that year and we had just too many important players hurt. I had a nice team up there that weekend, had a lot of fun, after that game it ruined my short vacation (worst vacation I've ever had). The ride back to the airport that nite was beyond awful, the only thing that saved it was my Orlando Magic beat the Boston Celtics that nice (first team to beat them that year), as I watched the highlights on my Jet Blue flight (great airline, with these annoyingly moder times of airfare were in). Haha to sum when you base a trip around a Niner game and we lose, IT SUCKS.

We're a different team then we were then buddy, 2 main reason different QB different HC, but yeah that must of sucked dude, last Niner game I saw in person was 2 years back when Darrell Jackson dropped the GW TD against the Rams when we both sucked that year and we had just too many important players hurt. I had a nice team up there that weekend, had a lot of fun, after that game it ruined my short vacation (worst vacation I've ever had). The ride back to the airport that nite was beyond awful, the only thing that saved it was my Orlando Magic beat the Boston Celtics that nice (first team to beat them that year), as I watched the highlights on my Jet Blue flight (great airline, with these annoyingly moder times of airfare were in). Haha to sum when you base a trip around a Niner game and we lose, IT SUCKS.

Yeah I'm about 4 hrs away from New Orleans so it wasn't that bad but you catch a lot of sh&% walking around with a Gore jersey on. My wife says it wasn't the smartest thing i've ever done but I have my pride (even in losses).

Yeah I'm about 4 hrs away from New Orleans so it wasn't that bad but you catch a lot of sh&% walking around with a Gore jersey on. My wife says it wasn't the smartest thing i've ever done but I have my pride (even in losses).

Same heer man. I've gotta deal wit being a Orlando Magic fan in LA, let alone lately, since what happened in June, but hey I bleed Red & Gold as well as Royal Blue, no matter what happens.

Same heer man. I've gotta deal wit being a Orlando Magic fan in LA, let alone lately, since what happened in June, but hey I bleed Red & Gold as well as Royal Blue, no matter what happens.

With two weeks to prepare for the Houston game ------ we should at least win that one. If we don't win in Houston then I will be worried.

[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Oct 12, 2009 at 07:10:31 ]
We're going to win against houston....
of course we going to win the next game because its the friggin texans, it would be a bolder statement if we were playing the colts or something.
Let's go 49ers! We have been humbled & now it is time to get back to work & win the division.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

Really, we have more talent than a team with a pro-bowl QB, WR, TE and RB and a DE with over a decade of 10 sack seasons?
Share 49ersWebzone