LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

We'll win our next game.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by matt49er:
our offense is completely different with Frank Gore. He is one of the best backs in the NFL, he opens more things up for everyone else and is a homerun threat on every down. Now we get Crabtree in here whom I presume will play at least 10 plays or so and have a chance to do something in the 1st few games. I believe he will start for us by week 10 and be a force by the time the playoffs start. And yes we will be in the playoffs with a 10-6 or 11-5 division winning record baby!

Playoffs? Playoffs?!? You kiddin' me? Playoffs?!? I'm just hoping we can win a game.

We've won three games, homie.

And guess what, all those wins were directly against our competition for this division.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
our offense is completely different with Frank Gore. He is one of the best backs in the NFL, he opens more things up for everyone else and is a homerun threat on every down. Now we get Crabtree in here whom I presume will play at least 10 plays or so and have a chance to do something in the 1st few games. I believe he will start for us by week 10 and be a force by the time the playoffs start. And yes we will be in the playoffs with a 10-6 or 11-5 division winning record baby!

Playoffs? Playoffs?!? You kiddin' me? Playoffs?!? I'm just hoping we can win a game.

And guess what, all those wins were directly against our competition for this division.

Cardinals, Seahawks, and Rams.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Exactly. And those three teams are in OUR division.

And when we beat them again, we're going to the playoffs.

You think we sweep the division?

well all u gotta do is wait two weeks for when we play Houston if u want a win.
  • B650
  • Veteran

What makes you sure we beat Arizona again at home after this game? What makes you sure we beat Seattle in Seattle with Hasselbeck starting? At this point, no game is guaranteed.

What makes you sure we beat Arizona again at home after this game? What makes you sure we beat Seattle in Seattle with Hasselbeck starting? At this point, no game is guaranteed.

because winning the west is our destiny this year

destiny
because winning the west is our destiny this year

destiny
+2
  • B650
  • Veteran
And that's what I thought when we started out 2-1 last year and 2-0 in 2007.

[ Edited by B650 on Oct 11, 2009 at 22:45:54 ]

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Because we beat them both before, and we are fully capable of beating them again.

Seattle and Arizona are the exact same teams they were in Week 1 and Week 2.

This game changes absolutely nothing.
  • mando1988
  • Info N/A
cant wait for gore to come back and for crabtree to finally get in the game....but jimmy raye needs to call some better plays..it seems like the niners run the same play over and over..up the middle...and it NEVER works...hes gotta know somethin else the guy has been around for ever damn it!
  • B650
  • Veteran

Because we beat them both before, and we are fully capable of beating them again.

It does. It proves we're an average team lucky to be playing in the NFC West. Face it. That's the only reason we're going to be competing for a playoff spot.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

It does. It proves we're an average team lucky to be playing in the NFC West. Face it. That's the only reason we're going to be competing for a playoff spot.

We are an average team and we are lucky to be in the NFC West. I don't disagree with either of those points.

However we are a franchise headed in the right direction and we WILL make the playoffs this season. Probably get blown out in the first playoff game, but it doesn't matter.

We are a couple offseasons away from fixing our holes and becoming a legit contender.

There is no reason to panic after one bad loss.
  • B650
  • Veteran

We are an average team and we are lucky to be in the NFC West. I don't disagree with either of those points.

However we are a franchise headed in the right direction and we WILL make the playoffs this season. Probably get blown out in the first playoff game, but it doesn't matter.

We are a couple offseasons away from fixing our holes and becoming a legit contender.

There is no reason to panic after one bad loss.

I agree with that.
Share 49ersWebzone