LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 194 users in the forums

We'll win our next game.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
And 8 more after that one because of them...
I hope so. This loss has me so depressed.
Don't worry about it, in a weird way we needed this, because we came out kinda flat against the rams as well, thankfully we didn't lose to them! we wont let our heads get too big anymore. I feel sorry for the Texans honestly.
If our defense gets back on track and with gore back, then you might be right...
Originally posted by Faceless:
Don't worry about it, in a weird way we needed this, because we came out kinda flat against the rams as well, thankfully we didn't lose to them! we wont let our heads get too big anymore. I feel sorry for the Texans honestly.

I think this loss grounded the Niners. It put them only 1/2 game ahead for division, and was quite the humbling experience. What determines the season is how well they recover after such a nasty loss...
Hell yeah. Plus imma watch SEA vs ARI next week during the bye and pull 4 SEA
They better. With the upcoming schedule they will end up 3-6 before they know it.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

I think this loss grounded the Niners. It put them only 1/2 game ahead for division, and was quite the humbling experience. What determines the season is how well they recover after such a nasty loss...

We'll see what Iron Mike's truly made of now.
Yep. We're definitely going to beat the bye week. Good job Coach! Our QB is definitely clutch to come off a huge loss with a win this week!
Yes, we will. It's nice to see some positive posts in this nuclear wasteland.

• hps49
  • Veteran
YES WE WILL WIN OUR NEXT GAME. this was a humbling experience and we did need someone to kick us in the ass and show us we need to pick up the slack and come back down to earth. Our primetime Monday night game against the cards this year is going to determine who wins our division.
And 8 more after that one because of them...

the guy on the right will start. the guy on the left will probably start the following week because our receivers suck so much right now.
Wow. I like you guys and I like this thread! Lets keep the crazy people out and talk about football and the 49ers.
It's gonna be awesome to get Gore back and get back to running the football. I'm not sure how big a role Crabtree will play the next few games but I'm excited about him too. Today's game certainly should expedite the Crabtree timeline as we are in desperate need of offensive playmakers.

Let's keep the crazies out of this thread, at least until their hormones level off after todays game.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Hell yeah. Plus imma watch SEA vs ARI next week during the bye and pull 4 SEA

Ha I think everyone who bleeds red and gold will be cheering for the seachikens next week, Arizona just seems to be our best competition.... I'd also like to see Tampa beat the panthers for our draft pick can get better and better ;) I'd also like to see the Baltimore crows beat the dikes for revenge.
our offense is completely different with Frank Gore. He is one of the best backs in the NFL, he opens more things up for everyone else and is a homerun threat on every down. Now we get Crabtree in here whom I presume will play at least 10 plays or so and have a chance to do something in the 1st few games. I believe he will start for us by week 10 and be a force by the time the playoffs start. And yes we will be in the playoffs with a 10-6 or 11-5 division winning record baby!
Share 49ersWebzone