LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

lol at maiocco's game report card

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Maiocco's report card gets an A for accuracy.

What a debacle.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
"Receivers

F

They did not create the kind of separation that Hill needed. Isaac Bruce had four passes thrown his way but did not have a reception."

Interesting... Does that mean Hill needs his receiver have a wider separation that other QBs? Did MM just call Hill a week arm QB that needs his WR to have a mile separation before he throws the ball? Did he just say that Hill can't thread the needle?

Hmmmm.... just wondering...

Well, he didn't say they didn't get separation. He said they didn't get the separation "Hill needs."

Our recievers are like never wide open, which definitely makes it harder on the QB....
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
"Receivers

F

They did not create the kind of separation that Hill needed. Isaac Bruce had four passes thrown his way but did not have a reception."

Interesting... Does that mean Hill needs his receiver have a wider separation that other QBs? Did MM just call Hill a week arm QB that needs his WR to have a mile separation before he throws the ball? Did he just say that Hill can't thread the needle?

Hmmmm.... just wondering...

Well, he didn't say they didn't get separation. He said they didn't get the separation "Hill needs."

Our recievers are like never wide open, which definitely makes it harder on the QB....

Brandon Jones was wide open on the one play he was in... Unsurprisingly Hill threw his regular deep pass and it was incomplete. Just a complete f**king duck.
Sounds about right.
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Truth hurts.
Throw some D's on that bit#h
Looks right to me.
Well it was the worst home loss EVER at Candlestick.
I think F's are being nice...
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I would hate to be all of these guys in film review tomorrow. This was like watching Nolan's niners with horrible play all around.

Originally posted by Hopper:
I would hate to be all of these guys in film review tomorrow. This was like watching Nolan's niners with horrible play all around.

I was thinking the same thing. The offense reminded me of the days of Hostler, and the defense had it's worst showing since Nolan's first year. So much for people taking the niners seriously. What's the over/under on the power rankings plummet? I'd say an even 10 spots.
Originally posted by NinerForLife:
Pretty much sums up the day.
He's right on every aspect of the game

i mean "come on for pete sake" it was the WORST lost in Candlestick history not even the Dennis Erickson day's produced such games like the one that unfolded today
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I agree except the LB position. I thought Willis actually played pretty well. I think he was more just trying to make a point with that report card.

How much pressure did out LB's create in our 3-4 D??
  • B650
  • Veteran
"Fysical with an F."
Share 49ersWebzone