LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 145 users in the forums

lol at maiocco's game report card

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20091011/sports/910119974

Pretty much sums up the day.
I agree except the LB position. I thought Willis actually played pretty well. I think he was more just trying to make a point with that report card.
the funny thing is he is completely right.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Sadly, I don't think it's much of an overreaction at all.
Sounds about right.
Truth hurts.
coaching F
What's so funny about it? It's true. The game was a disaster. Take the bye week and see what they can do about it.

Originally posted by Thizz415:
the funny thing is he is completely right.

It's not at all funny.
"Receivers

F

They did not create the kind of separation that Hill needed. Isaac Bruce had four passes thrown his way but did not have a reception."

Interesting... Does that mean Hill needs his receiver have a wider separation that other QBs? Did MM just call Hill a week arm QB that needs his WR to have a mile separation before he throws the ball? Did he just say that Hill can't thread the needle?

Hmmmm.... just wondering...
Why is Matt such a hater? Why can't he see this is just one bad day at the office for an otherwise great team with absolutely no weaknesses?
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Truth hurts.
Originally posted by TDNiners:
"Receivers

F

They did not create the kind of separation that Hill needed. Isaac Bruce had four passes thrown his way but did not have a reception."

Interesting... Does that mean Hill needs his receiver have a wider separation that other QBs? Did MM just call Hill a week arm QB that needs his WR to have a mile separation before he throws the ball? Did he just say that Hill can't thread the needle?

Hmmmm.... just wondering...

Well, he didn't say they didn't get separation. He said they didn't get the separation "Hill needs."
Share 49ersWebzone