There are 253 users in the forums

Lewis has third concussion since mid August

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Any chance that we take either our 1st rd pick or Carolinas 1st & trade for a DB? We could get them flown in and practicing during the bye & ready for Houston. I doubt it but, Mark Roman? Please god no!!!
Singletary said (on KNBR about an hr ago) he fully expects Michael Lewis to play again this year
Mark Roman. This guy is like a bad penny. Is it me or everytime something bad happens there is Mark Roman around.
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
Mark Roman. This guy is like a bad penny. Is it me or everytime something bad happens there is Mark Roman around.

true
TWO WORDS

REGGIE SMITH

he looked pretty solid during preseason, i'd like to see him get more playing time, but i believe he's still coming off injury.
Originally posted by JoeCool031619:
Any chance that we take either our 1st rd pick or Carolinas 1st & trade for a DB? We could get them flown in and practicing during the bye & ready for Houston. I doubt it but, Mark Roman? Please god no!!!

Dre Bly to safety!
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
TWO WORDS

REGGIE SMITH

he looked pretty solid during preseason, i'd like to see him get more playing time, but i believe he's still coming off injury.

he can't tackle for s**t though. but i definitely think he would add a more "ball-hawk" ability to our DB group
  • ptw1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
they need to move nate clements to safety and put dre bly at corner with spencer!

*sarcasm alert*

Best part of this idea is that Nate won't have to change where he lines up on the field.

That line made me spit out my soda. But if Lewis is out for the year, they need another S. Neither Smith nor Goldson have proven to be able to stay healthy. Taylot is a rookie and Hudson has never been giving a shot. Anyone but Roman.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Eric Berry for 2010!?

My vote !
  • mod
  • Veteran
I know singletary said he would be back but I'd rather see the guy retire and not risk further damage to the head, even if it means roman plays. It would be unfortunate if he suffered permanent damage.

Originally posted by MSteitz468:

Dre Bly to safety!

I'm beginning to think we need to leverage some of our depth at CB and try someone at S also. Bly cannot tackle well enough to be a S, T.Brown is to small, we def won't move Clements and I don't think the team would move Spencer seeing that he beat out Bly for the starting role and Bly's huge blunder this past week would seem wrong to give him a starting spot right now. We really really need help at S, OG
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
they need to move nate clements to safety and put dre bly at corner with spencer!

*sarcasm alert*

Best part of this idea is that Nate won't have to change where he lines up on the field.

Actually he's played in more press coverage now.

-9fA
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
f**k you know what that means ROMAN

I wish we kept LEWIS at SS
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
He should retire, but please anyone but roman

This...I woud love for him to continue to play for us but he needs to think about his health. Roman is a waste of a roster spot.

Yeah and the perfect DB is right across the bay rotting away.
Share 49ersWebzone