There are 224 users in the forums

Lewis has third concussion since mid August

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Trade for Huff Sorry I couldn't resist

Unfortunately Its Roman, Hudson, Smith or Taylor and Roman is getting the nod.
  • da209
  • Veteran
49ers safety Michael Lewis says, ‘I’m ready for the Houston Texans’

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2009/10/14/49ers-safety-michael-lewis-says-im-ready-for-the-houston-texans/

wooT! no ROman
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Originally posted by JoeCool031619:
Any chance that we take either our 1st rd pick or Carolinas 1st & trade for a DB? We could get them flown in and practicing during the bye & ready for Houston. I doubt it but, Mark Roman? Please god no!!!

Dre Bly to safety!

No.
Taylor and Smith over Roman
Put Bly at safety and put Roman on the bench. Roman consistently is out of position or taking the wrong angle.
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
they need to move nate clements to safety and put dre bly at corner with spencer!
  • Redz
  • Info N/A
Taylor Mays anybody? only because I'm a Gators fan and i hate Berry haha but I do like how Mays plays. He's a bruiser
I too, think that Lewis is done. Because of the way he plays, I guarantee he gets at least 2-more concussions by season's end. Once you get a concussion, you are always susceptible. It is pretty obvious what we must do with one our 1st round picks in 2010.
Originally posted by JoeCool031619:
Any chance that we take either our 1st rd pick or Carolinas 1st & trade for a DB? We could get them flown in and practicing during the bye & ready for Houston. I doubt it but, Mark Roman? Please god no!!!

Yea, I think the Jets are ready to give up on Reavis.
Reggie Smith is a FS.
If we would move Nate or Dre to S it would be FS.

Roman is the backup SS, there he can do less damage just keep him out of any covering.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Reggie Smith is a FS.
If we would move Nate or Dre to S it would be FS.

Roman is the backup SS, there he can do less damage just keep him out of any covering.

But but but but in the new madden update he is a SS

YOU LIE!!!

Originally posted by Redz:
Taylor Mays anybody? only because I'm a Gators fan and i hate Berry haha but I do like how Mays plays. He's a bruiser

I'd be happy with either one.
Share 49ersWebzone