LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 283 users in the forums

UNFORTUNATELY for us, NO CHANGES in the near future......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ZRF80
Yep........cause Gore is coming back. And I think this team thinks that with Gore, ALL our problems will be solved. Too bad no one will realize that outside the 2 big runs against Seattle, Gore is averaging less than 3 yards per run.

So we will continue this conservative "keep it close" offense, and when we play big teams, we will get crushed. I love Singletary, but he's too hardheaded to change his ways.

It's gonna get worse before it gets better folks.......
We lost today because we came out flat, and unprepared and our defense played like they had molases on the bottom of their shows and did not play smart, disciplined football.

Our offense is no the reason we lost today.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
We lost today because we came out flat, and unprepared and our defense played like they had molases on the bottom of their shows and did not play smart, disciplined football.

true

Indeed, we looked awful on Offense, defense and special teams.
BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  • Veteran
Sing is responsible. Period.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

This may be true. But when you're in week 5 and tie for a season high of 3 real drives. Your offense has problems
gore and crabs for the houston game, our offense will be unstoppable
So let me get this straight. We are a running team with one really good Running back, one uproven (now proven to suck) rookie and nobody else to lean on! Yet we have 6 WRs but only send out two at a time......sweet game plan.
QuoteEdit
Originally posted by kstolai:
BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ZRF80:
Yep........cause Gore is coming back. And I think this team thinks that with Gore, ALL our problems will be solved. Too bad no one will realize that outside the 2 big runs against Seattle, Gore is averaging less than 3 yards per run.

So we will continue this conservative "keep it close" offense, and when we play big teams, we will get crushed. I love Singletary, but he's too hardheaded to change his ways.

It's gonna get worse before it gets better folks.......

Part of it is playcalling and we're doing something when we line up that's so easy for the defense to pickup they're in our backfield before the RB knows it. There's' a tell thats coming up and Raye hasn't done anything to disguise it. Sing want's run at will but in this league if you can't mix things up or keep the defense off balance then were running against a wall.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So let me get this straight. We are a running team with one really good Running back, one uproven (now proven to suck) rookie and nobody else to lean on! Yet we have 6 WRs but only send out two at a time......sweet game plan.
QuoteEdit

Can I kiss you??
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

and at qb............?
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

not when we have an old senile man running the offense
  • ZRF80

Our offense is not the reason we lost today, I agree. But they did get exposed. Now we know that as long as the defense does its job and keeps it close, we can put up 10-17 points and eek out a win. But if our defense falters, this team cant keep up with an offensive powerhouse.

We cant expect our defense to carry us every game. They had done a fabulous job up to this game; the offense could have helped this time around (instead of vice versa). But they didnt.

My hope is that Singletary/Raye dont go into the bye thinking that everything will be a-ok when Gore comes back. We need to improve in these 2 weeks offensively.......BIG TIME. If we keep this same conservative approach, we will get blwon out in the next 3/5 games we will be playing.
Share 49ersWebzone