LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Deion Sanders will speak about Crabtree (Interview set for NFL GameDay)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by obx49:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by contrarios:
Originally posted by DesiDez:
So Deion said that Larry Fitzgerald is recruiting the top WRs in the draft for Parker, then why is Deion involved with Dez Bryant, also the consensus top WR in next year's draft? It's not like Dez has already signed on with Parker as an agent, which is a big no-no for obvious reasons. just doesn't make sense unless Deion's lying about recruiting players for Parker.

Did Deion just throw Larry Fitzgerald under the bus? Deion will say anything to save ass now. Now he claims that it was Dez Bryant's fault! What garbage!

Deion was quoted in the NY Times saying that he couldn't believe that Bryant told the truth and that he panicked. That's indicative how Parker and Sanders do their business.

Dez got in trouble for lying....

Yes he did lie in the beginning, but then according to Sanders he panicked and told the truth.

"I don't have to prepare a person to tell the truth. The truth is what it is," Sanders said. "So the fact that he got nervous and falsified the truth, he thought he had done something wrong. When soembody's there: `Were you at the house of Deion Sanders? Were you there? Were you there?' The kid got nervous, and I don't know why he falsified the truth, but I must reinstate: If I was a liar, my story would have collaborated with his. Just think about that."
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Not 100% of this, but didn't the Niners publicly deny being contacted by the Jets about a trade?
Originally posted by kray28:
Not 100% of this, but didn't the Niners publicly deny being contacted by the Jets about a trade?

Yes, the Niners have publicly denied, on a couple occasions now, being contacted by ANY team showing interest in Crabtree. What Sanders said today (at least what I've read here since I didn't see it) makes no sense and tells me he DEFINITELY knows more than what he's saying. No big surprise, at this point I'm sure he and Eugene are doing everything they can to play damage control and keep what's left of their reputation intact. What a couple of low-life jackasses.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
So Deion said that Larry Fitzgerald is recruiting the top WRs in the draft for Parker, then why is Deion involved with Dez Bryant, also the consensus top WR in next year's draft? It's not like Dez has already signed on with Parker as an agent, which is a big no-no for obvious reasons. just doesn't make sense unless Deion's lying about recruiting players for Parker.

Did Deion just throw Larry Fitzgerald under the bus? Deion will say anything to save ass now. Now he claims that it was Dez Bryant's fault! What garbage!

Deion was quoted in the NY Times saying that he couldn't believe that Bryant told the truth and that he panicked. That's indicative how Parker and Sanders do their business.

Yes he did lie in the beginning, but then according to Sanders he panicked and told the truth.

"I don't have to prepare a person to tell the truth. The truth is what it is," Sanders said. "So the fact that he got nervous and falsified the truth, he thought he had done something wrong. When soembody's there: `Were you at the house of Deion Sanders? Were you there? Were you there?' The kid got nervous, and I don't know why he falsified the truth, but I must reinstate: If I was a liar, my story would have collaborated with his. Just think about that."

You're right. Here is the exact quote...

Quote:
“The kid panicked, man,” Sanders said. “He panicked. He thought it was a violation to come over to my house and it isn’t. He said no, that he hadn’t been over here, and I said, yeah, he had been over here. I don’t lie, and he panicked.”

Oh and Deion....kids are not called targets you fuking duchebag...only pieces of property or items that are worth value in the business world are called targets...keep sticking your foot in your mouth
Deion is getting lost in his own lies. Why would the Niners tell Parker that there are other teams who want Crabtree which would take away any leverage the 49ers may have of signing him which we know they wanted to do the whole time?

That's sounds like some "Primetime" logic. Like how he thought the Niners should treat him like royalty when he came here in 93-94 and then ran to the Cowboys and took the money when Rice and the team wouldn't kiss his fvckin azz? Fvck you Deion. You self serving pr!ck ba$tard.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Quote:
f**k Deion, that guy is just a snake who takes advantage of players. He definitely works for Parker and he's just BSing everyone at the moment. I don't believe the guy for a second

Hell ya Deion Sanders is a evil money hungry prick and I think if Jets are found guilty for tampering than Deion Sanders should be held accountable for his part in this incedent as well!! Esp if he thinks can get away with a pathetic obvious lie that he's trying to pass off.
Share 49ersWebzone