There are 233 users in the forums

Deion Sanders will speak about Crabtree (Interview set for NFL GameDay)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
If what Deion says is true, then the 49ers tampered with their own pick.

Except that the only thing that is true is that Deion is a frickin liar. And cannot even a concoct a lie which is logically consistent.

Why would the Niners tell their negotiating adversary (Parker) about trade offers from other teams?

[ Edited by kray28 on Oct 11, 2009 at 08:57:30 ]

Its just like a defendant on the stand. Bold face lie with some sstorie that they made up.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d8134dd9b/Sanders-clears-the-air

deion sounds sick
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d8134dd9b/Sanders-clears-the-air
  • MBee
  • Info N/A
partial transcript here ... http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/
Anyone interested by this line by deion:

"I have over a 100 or something kids in the NFL that I tar[get]..."

Before he finished target, he went off saying these kids are grown men...

Interesting he said target

Yep, they sure did. Eugene Parker's genius had the 49er FO so discombobulated.
Deon should REALLY keep his mouth shut and let the lawyers handle this. He's talking way too much.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Deon should REALLY keep his mouth shut and let the lawyers handle this. He's talking way too much.

Too late! Deion is done! Put a fork in em.
lyin motherf**ker

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Hmm...He says that the 49ers told Parker two teams wanted to trade for Crabtree but they were not trading him.So, he is confused why the 49ers have filed Tampering charges.

This sounds like a bunch of crap to me. He is not gonna say anything to help the tampering charges.

That made no sense. I'll bet that the Niners brass NEVER told Parker that other teams wanted to trade for him.

They just glossed over it . . . porobably on orders from Park Ave.

I agree it made no sense and I don't believe the niners ever told Parker about trade offers.Why would they if they wanted to sign him? This is more BS out of Deion's mouth and the Dez Bryant suspension makes the NCAA looks worse if that happened as Deion said where Dez got nervous and lied to them because he THOUGHT he was doing something wrong.
I cant watch anymore of Dion's bull$hit....thats all he is. Fuk him....Fuk Eugene Parker. Why the fuk would the Niners tell him that there are 2 teams wanting to trade for Craptree? THEN file tampering charges? My man is a fuking LIAR!!!!!! Why does Deon feel the need to "mentor" the kids that have all this talent? Why doesnt he want to "mentor" kids like the walk ons or 3rd stringers? Deon is a TOOL. Fuk him
LEAVE DEION ALONE!

f**k him. he just dug himself a bigger hole with those dumbass explanations.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanfran49:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Sanders says that Parker told him that the 49ers said two teams wanted to trade for Crabtree, why in the world would the 49ers tell Parker this?? makes zero sense.

hes an idiot

^^ this. +100000000000000000000

[ Edited by DonJulio on Oct 11, 2009 at 11:18:41 ]
Share 49ersWebzone