LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Deion Sanders will speak about Crabtree (Interview set for NFL GameDay)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Did anyone hear Deion say "plethora" at 10:10?

He contradicted himself, at first he said he never buys these kids/players anything and at the end he said "I will continue to buy these kids clothes, bikes, etc"
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
He contradicted himself, at first he said he never buys these kids/players anything and at the end he said "I will continue to buy these kids clothes, bikes, etc"

i think he meant children, the kids in his youth programs
Why is the NFL trying to do everything it can to make sure the jets dont get in trouble?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
To begin with, I really doubt the Niners told Parker that they had trade offers.

Why would they?

It makes absolutely no sense that they would.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

Yeah, he made no sense.

Why would a team tell someone that they are trying to sign information that would make that player not sign? Doesn't make sense to me.
People actually listen to this f**king moron, between him and Jamie Dukes, the intelligence level of the NFL Network has to be at an all time low.

You know what, I'm calling right now to cancel the NFL Network, I dont even watch it, and it's garbage anyways
Originally posted by DesiDez:
So Deion said that Larry Fitzgerald is recruiting the top WRs in the draft for Parker, then why is Deion involved with Dez Bryant, also the consensus top WR in next year's draft? It's not like Dez has already signed on with Parker as an agent, which is a big no-no for obvious reasons. just doesn't make sense unless Deion's lying about recruiting players for Parker.

Did Deion just throw Larry Fitzgerald under the bus? Deion will say anything to save ass now. Now he claims that it was Dez Bryant's fault! What garbage!

[ Edited by contrarios on Oct 11, 2009 at 11:03:23 ]
Deion Sanders said if a team was willing to trade for Crabtree it's common sense that they'd be willing to pay him what he wanted......well I'm saying if Deion Sanders is speaking its common sense that he'll say something dumbfounded and dig himself a deeper hole......he needs T.D. Jakes on this one. It's clear he has an ulterior motive. Why the hell would he want to adopt Noel Devine.......who at the time was a 19 year old with multiple children when the guy, Devine, in 2-3 years would/will become a millionaire in the NFL with or without Sanders? He continues to say things to try to exonerate himself, while in the process throwing other people under the bus. The fact that the Jets may have contacted the Niners about a trade doesn't matter. The Niners also contacted the Bears about Briggs........it's what happens after that causes the tampering. Tannenbaum and Parker have one helluva relationship and something fishy definitely happened. The fact that the league continues to show favoritism to the Jets makes me sick.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by contrarios:
So Deion said that Larry Fitzgerald is recruiting the top WRs in the draft for Parker, then why is Deion involved with Dez Bryant, also the consensus top WR in next year's draft? It's not like Dez has already signed on with Parker as an agent, which is a big no-no for obvious reasons. just doesn't make sense unless Deion's lying about recruiting players for Parker.

Did Deion just throw Larry Fitzgerald under the bus? Deion will say anything to save ass now. Now he claims that it was Dez Bryant's fault! What garbage!

Deion was quoted in the NY Times saying that he couldn't believe that Bryant told the truth and that he panicked. That's indicative how Parker and Sanders do their business.

Originally posted by Chief:
Why else would they put it on the NFL network?

To save ass, it only took them a couple weeks to write the script.
Originally posted by obx49:

Deion was quoted in the NY Times saying that he couldn't believe that Bryant told the truth and that he panicked. That's indicative how Parker and Sanders do their business.

Dez got in trouble for lying....
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Yes he did lie in the beginning, but then according to Sanders he panicked and told the truth.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Yes he did lie in the beginning, but then according to Sanders he panicked and told the truth.

f**k Deion, that guy is just a snake who takes advantage of players. He definitely works for Parker and he's just BSing everyone at the moment. I don't believe the guy for a second.
Share 49ersWebzone