I almost wish we never had Deion play for us. I know he got a ring and all but man, I don't like this guy nor do I believe him for a second.
There are 876 users in the forums
Originally posted by E-49er:
Hmm...He says that the 49ers told Parker two teams wanted to trade for Crabtree but they were not trading him.So, he is confused why the 49ers have filed Tampering charges.
This sounds like a bunch of crap to me. He is not gonna say anything to help the tampering charges.
Originally posted by DesiDez:
I still don't understand what Deion and the NFL are hoping to accomplish with this interview. It just sounds like they are adding more damage for Deion.
Originally posted by DesiDez:
I thought La Confora was going to throw some softballs and basically lead Deion to the "preferred" answers (which he did for the first part of the Crabtree interview- I missed the Dez part), but Deion kept babbling on and on. Someone will have an entire transcript in about 30 min.
Originally posted by AmpLee:Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
To begin with, I really doubt the Niners told Parker that they had trade offers.
Why would they?
There would be absolutely no logical reason for that. Telling them they had trade offers from teams willing to offer more money than us would make him harder to sign or trade.
Originally posted by TheCatch:Originally posted by DesiDez:
I still don't understand what Deion and the NFL are hoping to accomplish with this interview. It just sounds like they are adding more damage for Deion.
I think the NFL wants Deion to redeem himself for babbling too much, or false information on national TV. Looks like its backfiring. He might not be back.
Originally posted by kezar49er:Originally posted by DesiDez:
I thought La Confora was going to throw some softballs and basically lead Deion to the "preferred" answers (which he did for the first part of the Crabtree interview- I missed the Dez part), but Deion kept babbling on and on. Someone will have an entire transcript in about 30 min.
I suspect Florio will have it up soon and a few words to go with it. Say what you want about PFT but right now they are our best friend

"
Originally posted by AmpLee:
If what Deion says is true, then the 49ers tampered with their own pick.
That's a paddlin' for Niner's brass.Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:Originally posted by AmpLee:
If what Deion says is true, then the 49ers tampered with their own pick.
That's a paddlin' for Niner's brass.
then again....Hammer was the LAST person on earth i wouldve pegged as the hero in this story so...i dunno lol this whole thing is as bizzare as it gets.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
To begin with, I really doubt the Niners told Parker that they had trade offers.
Why would they?