There are 257 users in the forums

Deion Sanders will speak about Crabtree (Interview set for NFL GameDay)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SixRingsOneTeam
  • Info N/A
Deion is talking about Dez first...
hes says the 49ers told parker that 2 teams wanted to trade for Crabtree???
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Deion is talks like he's from the ghetto.
Sanders says that Parker told him that the 49ers said two teams wanted to trade for Crabtree, why in the world would the 49ers tell Parker this?? makes zero sense.
W H A T I S T H I S H O R S E S H I T ! ! !
Hmm...He says that the 49ers told Parker two teams wanted to trade for Crabtree but they were not trading him.So, he is confused why the 49ers have filed Tampering charges.

This sounds like a bunch of crap to me. He is not gonna say anything to help the tampering charges.

[ Edited by E-49er on Oct 11, 2009 at 08:08:01 ]
"I don't prostitute kids"
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He be sounding like a preacher.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Sanders says that Parker told him that the 49ers said two teams wanted to trade for Crabtree, why in the world would the 49ers tell Parker this?? makes zero sense.

hes an idiot

I did no wrong I did no wrong. haha tell that to the 49ers and us fans. Jack A$$

• mayo49
  • Veteran
" I do no wrong " LOL

[ Edited by mayo63 on Oct 11, 2009 at 08:09:39 ]
I still don't understand what Deion and the NFL are hoping to accomplish with this interview. It just sounds like they are adding more damage for Deion.

[ Edited by DesiDez on Oct 11, 2009 at 08:10:13 ]
Originally posted by DesiDez:
"I don't prostitute kids"

I be pimping...I big pimping...spendn' duh cheese...
  • SixRingsOneTeam
  • Info N/A
Brief Summary:

Deion denied giving anything financially to Dez or Crabtree.

He states that he's known Parker for 17 years and he's finally happy that Crabtree got his contract. Stated that he was told of two teams that would pay 40 million for Crabtree from Parker and that Parker told him that he heard it from the Niners between July - August.

Basically denied everything and states he cares for these guys. He even states he cares for the 53rd man on these rosters. Wants to help kids...

There is smoke here!!! NFL - you better follow through on these investigations!
So Deion said that Larry Fitzgerald is recruiting the top WRs in the draft for Parker, then why is Deion involved with Dez Bryant, also the consensus top WR in next year's draft? It's not like Dez has already signed on with Parker as an agent, which is a big no-no for obvious reasons. just doesn't make sense unless Deion's lying about recruiting players for Parker.

[ Edited by DesiDez on Oct 11, 2009 at 08:18:13 ]
Share 49ersWebzone