There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Deion Sanders will speak about Crabtree (Interview set for NFL GameDay)

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/10/10/sanders-interview-set-for-nfl-gameday-morning/
this should be interesting. Thanks for the heads up.
he's just going to talk about how crabtree is his boy
I'm sure this will finally clear everything up and put this misfotunate misunderstanding to rest.
Originally posted by teeohh:
he's just going to talk about how crabtree is his boy

Can't wait to hear him talk about his "boy" Dez Bryant as well. Association with Deion seems to have big dividends. Look at what happened to Hammer when he became Deion's boy in the early 90s.
Originally posted by BHulman:
I'm sure this will finally clear everything up and put this misfotunate misunderstanding to rest.


My sarcasm radar is picking up something here.

I hope he's simply asked how he knew there were outside offers and when did he know it . . . and will he be interviewed by NFL security and/or Goodell as part of the Jet tampering charges.
This is totally bulls**t. Deion is being interviewed by one of his colleagues, who will ask him questions he already knows the answers to. So basically, he'll have rehearsed the whole Q&A. If some other network like ESPN or a Bay Area personality like Gary Radnich were to ask him questions, he would not be so smug. This is the NFL trying to clean up Deion's image, and looking very transparent in doing so.
Originally posted by Psinex:
This is totally bulls**t. Deion is being interviewed by one of his colleagues, who will ask him questions he already knows the answers to. So basically, he'll have rehearsed the whole Q&A. If some other network like ESPN or a Bay Area personality like Gary Radnich were to ask him questions, he would not be so smug. This is the NFL trying to clean up Deion's image, and looking very transparent in doing so.

Couldn't have said it better myself, this is a worthless interview and just an attempt by the NFL to get Deion out of hot water.
Why else would they put it on the NFL network?

To save ass, it only took them a couple weeks to write the script.
Originally posted by Chief:
Why else would they put it on the NFL network?

To save ass, it only took them a couple weeks to write the script.

Yup, look for a total "Damage Control" interview.
So, anybody see it?
Originally posted by socal9er42:
So, anybody see it?

Not sure if its been on yet.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
So, anybody see it?

Not sure if its been on yet.

Its coming on in the next segment!!
It's coming on after the commercial break
  • SixRingsOneTeam
  • Info N/A
NFL Network is going to interview Deion now!!!

Spill the beans Deion!

[ Edited by SixRingsOneTeam on Oct 11, 2009 at 08:20:51 ]
...