LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

First TD Catch of the Season? Crabby or DHB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

First TD Catch of the Season? Crabby or DHB

its hard to catch a TD pass when you dont have a QB.

Russell blooooooooooows.

Crabtree will pass DHB in every statistical category when he starts playing.
Got to go with Crab shack. The Raiders fans are begging Tom Cable to bench Russel which leaves them with who? Gradkowski? No way. Crab shack will even have better overall numbers than DHB at the end of the year.
At least our defense can give us good field position.
I don't usually listen to 1050 AM (bay area sports talk radio) because they usually cover the Raiders and A's, but the day after Crabtree signed, they were saying some good things about him.

Can't remember who it was, possibly Ray Ratto? Anyways one of the guys on there was saying that he thinks that Crabtree, even with a 4 game handicap, and a 14 catch handicap (12 for Louis Murphy & 2 for DHB ) will have more catches on the Season than both Louis Murphy and DHB combined...

I thought it was kinda cool hearing that on a Raiders station. Not sure if it was out of love for Crabtree or disgust for the Raiders, but either way it was cool to hear...
I was just talking to our Raider fan neighbor @ work this morning at the roach coach, and one of the first things he said was:

"I'm sweating. At the draft I bet this Niner fan that DBH would have his first TD catch before Crabtree"

And I said:

"Well, you got two weeks"

and he said:

"Yeah, I know. I think I'm gonna lose the bet."

Originally posted by zozell:
I don't usually listen to 1050 AM (bay area sports talk radio) because they usually cover the Raiders and A's, but the day after Crabtree signed, they were saying some good things about him.

Can't remember who it was, possibly Ray Ratto? Anyways one of the guys on there was saying that he thinks that Crabtree, even with a 4 game handicap, and a 14 catch handicap (12 for Louis Murphy & 2 for DHB ) will have more catches on the Season than both Louis Murphy and DHB combined...

I thought it was kinda cool hearing that on a Raiders station. Not sure if it was out of love for Crabtree or disgust for the Raiders, but either way it was cool to hear...

Disgust for the Raiders. I only listen to Sirius NFL radio and all week long Raider fans have been calling in crying for sympathy. Violin please!!!!!!!!
raiders should just run hail mary's every down.
If DHB doesn't get a td before oct 25th he's lost his chance. LOL
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
JaMarcus Russell has a better chance throwing a TD pass to Crabtree than he does to DHB.

Originally posted by GEEK:
JaMarcus Russell has a better chance throwing a TD pass to Crabtree than he does to DHB.

this
My room mate posted this to me this morning...so coined as my term of the season:

"FYI, while playing beer pong, if you throw it too far and completely miss the table, it is now called a "JaMarcus Russell.""

HAHA!
mr. burns will be calling the plays for the next three weeks via bluetooth just to make sure ol triple cheeseburger throws to DHB on every passing play
DHB has 2 more catches than crabtree so far. and crabtree has 0. i can see crabs catching and passing him in his first or second game.
DHB and Russle are just so horrible. soooo horrrrrible. carbs will probably be a pro bowler before DHB ever gets a td. hahaha
Share 49ersWebzone