Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 733 users in the forums

Andy Dolich... LMAO (UPDATED: HOUSTON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
de-feather the falcons, i like that!!!
Wow, a Michael lewis Jersey and an Alex Smith jersey?
He reminds me of Glass Joe in this one!






  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 42,454
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Wow, a Michael lewis Jersey and an Alex Smith jersey?

or is it a kevan barlow jersey?
they hiring??
i don't see any pics.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
i don't see any pics.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
i don't see any pics.

Yeah, I don't know why, but that happens after a while with twitpics.

Here's the link: LINK

Just keep browsing through the pics. There are 3 if Dolich.
I see the glass joe pick, man that takes me back.........punch out ruled!

I don't see any pics of Andy though
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
i don't see any pics.
Here's his latest one:


If you can't see the pic, click on the link: LINK
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,133
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
i don't see any pics.

I'm beginning to think Dolich has been dead since week three and they're just dressing him up every week, kinda like Bernie.

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone