LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

49ers vs. Falcons GAME in NEW YORK ! HELLS YEAH !!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ZRF80
Finally, some love from the NFL gods. For those of you living in the tristate area, the Niners game will be broadcast on FOX this Sunday at 4pm.

YIPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by ZRF80 on Oct 7, 2009 at 17:24:33 ]
I live in Houston and we get no love. They are only showing the Texans game on CBS and no game in the afternoon on Fox.

At least I will get to see the Niners once on TV when they come to Houston.
  • chrisc0727
  • Info N/A
yea lucky me, im from long island but go to school in CT and we dont get it, it sucks
Well I'm glad I live in the bay area.... Why don't u guys get directv's Sunday ticket or watch it at asports bar?
move to the Bay are guys.. you will love it.. and u get 9er games on tv lol
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by Faceless:
Well I'm glad I live in the bay area.... Why don't u guys get directv's Sunday ticket or watch it at asports bar?

The sportsbars here in NY are much different from the ones in San Fran, my friend. Whereas your bars are filled with Niner fans, and the game is played on the projection tv for all to enjoy.............here in the east you have the corner 13 inch tv playing the Niners game, and no one to enjoy it with. Its quite depressing, actually.

As for Directv, take away Sunday Ticket, and its programming blows. Not worth the effort.............
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Finally, some love from the NFL gods. For those of you living in the tristate area, the Niners game will be broadcast on FOX this Sunday at 4pm.

YIPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked Fox for Sunday and saw this as well! Now, we're only getting shown because the Giants play at 1 and the Jets on Monday night, but obviously they think the Niners vs Falcons game is the best at 4pm.

Glad to see the team in HDTV this week. We must come through with a W!
And we actually got an okay broadcasting team.

Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa. I like listening to Goose, particularly.
Yup, the Atlanta game is the international broadcast, so i'll be getting it here in Australia too!

No looking for streams this week.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Yup, the Atlanta game is the international broadcast, so i'll be getting it here in Australia too!

No looking for streams this week.

-9fA

Lucky bas***d!

That's really really good. I'd be really happy too.
49ers game being shown on Sunday Ticket in HD in New Brunswick,Canada HELLS YEAH!!![/left]
I know, ridiculously pumped. being in college I don't get to buy DirecTV.

This is one of the 3 games I get on TV this year (I figure it out, only the ATL, CHI, and ARI games), so this is always nice for me.

The rest I have to watch on s**tty streams.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
I know, ridiculously pumped. being in college I don't get to buy DirecTV.

This is one of the 3 games I get on TV this year (I figure it out, only the ATL, CHI, and ARI games), so this is always nice for me.

The rest I have to watch on s**tty streams.

The Rams game I was watching crapped out in the 3rd quarter. I missed several big plays. It quit all together midway in the 4th.
we're on prime time here on the west coast!!!
LA AREA...( not bay areaaa....)
Share 49ersWebzone