There are 233 users in the forums

49ers vs. Falcons GAME in NEW YORK ! HELLS YEAH !!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
they're not playing in New York they are playing in ATL [insert smiley here]
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
I know, ridiculously pumped. being in college I don't get to buy DirecTV.

This is one of the 3 games I get on TV this year (I figure it out, only the ATL, CHI, and ARI games), so this is always nice for me.

The rest I have to watch on s**tty streams.

The Rams game I was watching crapped out in the 3rd quarter. I missed several big plays. It quit all together midway in the 4th.

I must have had the same stream. I found another one in the 4th qtr in better quality, but it must have been from the Arabic channel or something. So i turned it on mute.

This is one of the 3 games I get on TV this year (I figure it out, only the ATL, CHI, and ARI games), so this is always nice for me.

The Rams game I was watching crapped out in the 3rd quarter. I missed several big plays. It quit all together midway in the 4th.

I must have had the same stream. I found another one in the 4th qtr in better quality, but it must have been from the Arabic channel or something. So i turned it on mute.

me too. but i muted it and put on the knbr game radio! lol
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
And we actually got an okay broadcasting team.

Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa. I like listening to Goose, particularly.

Moose Johnston, despite being an cowgirl is very good.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by backontop:

Actually they're playing in SF
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

me too. but i muted it and put on the knbr game radio! lol

Ha-Ha...that's what I had to do. The screen froze and I was trying to get to KNBR fast as I could.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by backontop:

Actually they're playing in SF

Even better. Bring home a W Hill bring home a W. 7-0 at home so far. Lets keep the streak alive
So I can stay at home in Brooklyn and watch it?

My room mate is a fair weather Atlanta fan
Directv not worth the effort? I'm not sure why you think the programming "blows" but how is having every one of your teams games, (not to mention every other team) in beautiful sparkling HD, not worth $18.75 a week? For the last 7 years every football Sunday has been like sex thanks to Sunday ticket. Have some friends chip in some cash or beer or food to cover the costs. All I know is I don't have to cross my fingers every week wondering if the 49ers are going to be aired locally or not. Not to mention the red zone channel & the "shortcuts" to every nfl game re-aired during the week. IMO well worth every cent and then some. And with channel 101 I get to watch the Dan Patrick show every day & the Trailer Park Boys every Thursday night. Life is good. I think I'm in love with my DirecTV & Sunday Ticket, is that weird? Oh well..Who cares.

[ Edited by JoeCool031619 on Oct 7, 2009 at 23:12:03 ]
Waaaho!!

National Game!!

I'm thinking we are gonna get some Flex Schedule action this nov-Dec

BUY SUNDAY TICKET=PROBLEM SOLVED EVERY WEEK
Originally posted by JoeCool031619:
Directv not worth the effort? I'm not sure why you think the programming "blows" but how is having every one of your teams games, (not to mention every other team) in beautiful sparkling HD, not worth $18.75 a week? For the last 7 years every football Sunday has been like sex thanks to Sunday ticket. Have some friends chip in some cash or beer or food to cover the costs. All I know is I don't have to cross my fingers every week wondering if the 49ers are going to be aired locally or not. Not to mention the red zone channel & the "shortcuts" to every nfl game re-aired during the week. IMO well worth every cent and then some. And with channel 101 I get to watch the Dan Patrick show every day & the Trailer Park Boys every Thursday night. Life is good. I think I'm in love with my DirecTV & Sunday Ticket, is that weird? Oh well..Who cares.

greatest show ever, it was filmed about hours from where I live, and I own every season including the movie and xmas special
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Yup, the Atlanta game is the international broadcast, so i'll be getting it here in Australia too!

No looking for streams this week.

-9fA

How often do they broadcast games like that? And if it's every week, how many games do you get?
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
So I can stay at home in Brooklyn and watch it?

My room mate is a fair weather Atlanta fan

Brooklyn ? Where so ? Im currently renting in Bensonhurst.....
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by JoeCool031619:

you're making me jealous. stop it now.
Share 49ersWebzone