There are 211 users in the forums

Crabtree, Singletary press conference video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Don't know if already posted but here you go...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d8133adec/Crabtree-introduced
Nice, thanks!
Does anyone have a link that doesn't require flash? My work computer won't let me DL flash.
I'm relieved he said all the right things like "I'm not a numbers guy, I'm a team guy," but I still have worries about the DIVA label.

Time will tell.
Mike Singletary is amazing to listen too.... See Mike Singletary is the best "Leader" thread.
he said "i hope it works out"

that caught my eye

other than that...welcome to the team
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Anyone else notice MC's unkept look at the podium? Jersey looked hastily put on n such, only point it out because he is such a self proclaimed fashion nut. Tells me that this is all very exciting for him and he's thinking about football and not other distractions like fashion or image.
What caught my eye was when he refered to himself as "michael crabtree" when he was talking about his cousin saying he would sit out the year
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for Silky.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
What caught my eye was when he refered to himself as "michael crabtree" when he was talking about his cousin saying he would sit out the year

Yes, go on.
Thanks for the video. I caught the live broadcast but Crabtree had already left the podium. Mike Singletary was doing his thing.

dude looked so uncomfortable up there. looks like they just handed him a jersey a few seconds before he was supposed to go up there and said "here, put this on!"
  • Silky
  • Veteran
So they will load him now in Madden right?
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

The reporter asked him about his cousin, and he basically didn't want to answer the question about what "someone else" might have said.

So instead of answering the question about what his cousin said, he just said, "I'm Michael Crabtree," I speak for myself.

[ Edited by BrianGO on Oct 7, 2009 at 13:58:54 ]
MM reported that he reluctantly participated in the conference. Jes like Sing said to MC after mini camps “Make sure you stay in great shape. There are going to be no balloons, no parties when you get here.”

We all saw what happened to VD. I'm sure if need be Sing will be more than willing to make Crabtree his b1tch too.
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
dude looked so uncomfortable up there. looks like they just handed him a jersey a few seconds before he was supposed to go up there and said "here, put this on!"

A visa jersey? Sure looks last minute but didn't keep him from squeezing in a sponsor.
Share 49ersWebzone