There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CRABTREE SIGNED

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by AkNiners:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
West coast zoners are gonna wake up and be like WTH?! HAHA

I'm so west coast I'm still up

I'm in SF and I'm up and partying!!







Westcoast DieHards Stand Up!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Shefter is going to be on Mike and Mike sometime this hour and report on the story.




what the f*ck is MM and MB doing? sleeping?!?!? lazy b*****ds. totally let Schefter one up them
How much longer til the 1st page of the WZ says "Crabtree signs!!!" ?

That'll be a nice headline.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,148
Yes, we got Crabs for the next 6 years.
  • SixRingsOneTeam
  • Info N/A
And no April's fool joke at that! LET'S GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by mayo63:
Schefter will be on Mike and Mike in the Morning coming up within the hour.

Niiice. Good lookin out, putting the radio on.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Shefter is going to be on Mike and Mike sometime this hour and report on the story.




what the f*ck is MM and MB doing? sleeping?!?!? lazy b*****ds. totally let Schefter one up them

More like parker decided to get some karma points with ESPN for the story.
Wait so...how did it break at such a weird time? I'm thinking the deal was agreed to last night and Schefter got tipped first thing in the morning.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
How much longer til the 1st page of the WZ says "Crabtree signs!!!" ?

That'll be a nice headline.

Don't forget the always popular "Woo Hoo!!!" threads.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Wait so...how did it break at such a weird time? I'm thinking the deal was agreed to last night and Schefter got tipped first thing in the morning.

Yeah, I think the deal was done the moment the meeting parties had left the building and they were going to save the announcement the following morning.

MC HAMMER GOT s**t DONE!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Wait so...how did it break at such a weird time? I'm thinking the deal was agreed to last night and Schefter got tipped first thing in the morning.

He heard it from Hammer.
Oh, almost forgot.

NO SOUP FOR U JETS!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,148
Crabby, Crabby, Crabby,.........
  • SixRingsOneTeam
  • Info N/A
Too Legit to Quit brings home the playmaker...
F Yeah!!!!!!! Get it in, young fella....time to Ball!!!!!