LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 447 users in the forums

CRABTREE SIGNED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
YES!!!! I can finally wear my jersey out in public!!!!
Originally posted by AkNiners:
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Thank you sir. This weekend I will have Coffee with a side of Crabs and VD.

I think it's going to look more like we throw a beat down on Atlanta and come out the bye week with Gore + Crabtree added to the mix, just in time for the meaty part of our schedule.

I think he will play on the texans game but on limited snaps. He might get a bit more when we play the colts. Its a good thing that he signed a week before the bye week.
I can't believe we're finally going to see what this kid can do. Shaun Hill can throw the types of balls he was accustomed to at Texas Tech, and Crabs can take it from there with his talents.

One thing is for sure, we're going to be throwing the ball A LOT MORE OFTEN since we now have 2 wide receivers with contracts over 10 million dollars!
They said he signed on ESPN2. IT'S OFFICIAL!
can you dig it !!!!
can you dig it !!!!
can you dig it !!!!
Great! now i can finally sleep
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
YES!!!! I can finally wear my jersey out in public!!!!

LMAO you don't have to be ashamed anymore. Now its time to buy one. For next years draft Imma hold out till the player is signed before I buy their jersey.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by AkNiners:
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Thank you sir. This weekend I will have Coffee with a side of Crabs and VD.

I think it's going to look more like we throw a beat down on Atlanta and come out the bye week with Gore + Crabtree added to the mix, just in time for the meaty part of our schedule.

I think he will play on the texans game but on limited snaps. He might get a bit more when we play the colts. Its a good thing that he signed a week before the bye week.

I wonder if they'll put him on KR or PR duty?

West coast zoners are gonna wake up and be like WTH?! HAHA
Originally posted by Trajik1:
Great! now i can finally sleep

You had been awake for the past 75 days of the hold out.

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 7, 2009 at 03:25:02 ]
Originally posted by Leathaface:
West coast zoners are gonna wake up and be like WTH?! HAHA

I'm so west coast I'm still up
  • SixRingsOneTeam
  • Info N/A
The time is now my fellow webzoners! We've just acquired another playmaker on offense. This compiled with our two first rounders next year and the chaos that has been around the tampering charges. I have a feeling we are well on our way to the Red and Golden years of the past! CONGRATS FROM THE EAST COAST IN FL!

The jersey can now be worn!
Share 49ersWebzone