LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

CRABTREE SIGNED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Great.

But I'm still mad at the jackass for pulling this stunt.

Let's see you perform on the field and earn back the respect and accolades that were automatically heaped on you when you were first drafted back in April.

Get you ass to work!!!!

Finally a post that makes sense! You guys are as moody as women. 1 minute it was death to Crabtree now the guy cant get his nuts back. Damn! Great he signed. Now I want him to live up to the hype. Because of this stunt he has put himself in a position where failure is inexcusable and unacceptable. If he busts, look for this board to riot.
Needs his head in the playbook now. Get 2-3 plays and routes down to a tee the next week or so and get on the field in Houston. Gutted I'm on holiday when this game's on and the Colts game the week after. :(
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Crabs and Morgan play the same position, right? So, what happens to Morgan? Cause Crabs isn't sitting.
Congratulations to the True Fans of this GREAT franchise, " reports of our Demise has been greatly Exaggerated" We are on the right path folks and we will continue to get better till we dominate.

Our opponents will have to respect our throwing abilities, gore will see easier fronts especially with the way vernon has been playing and if we score first. The Defence will Beat u up.

Great day to be a niners fan.. I am sooo happy . NOW Crabtree deliver and make us look good for waiting up all night.
So is he eligible to play against Atlanta this weekend?
OMG! I LOVE YOU CRAB> I FORGIVE YOU MAN!!
he wasn't lying to peps when he said don't believe the hype lol..

btw, adam schefter is as big of a flop as derek fisher.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:

As long as he's signed and on the roster, I don't see why he couldn't. Obviously, he's not going to play, but he should be eligible to.

He hasn't even practice yet. He is gonna be on the sideline with the team this week.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

yes

ready to play no

Originally posted by SFC49ERS:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the best part is, crabtree was the only thing left that raider fans could laugh at us about.

someone told me there was a poll on who will be the more productive WR, crabtree or heyward-bey?

now i dont think crabtree will have any problem at all proving he's the better wideout!

He can pass up Hey-Bey in one game.

[ Edited by TheCatch on Oct 7, 2009 at 04:57:51 ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheCatch:
the best part is, crabtree was the only thing left that raider fans could laugh at us about.

someone told me there was a poll on who will be the more productive WR, crabtree or heyward-bey?

now i dont think crabtree will have any problem at all proving he's the better wideout!

Yeah, really. Is Bey really as bad as he looks? He can't catch anything. Perfect Raider.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
LMAO how long before this one gets locked?

Oh right....
I guess better late than never!
Originally posted by TheCatch:

I watched the Raiders game on Sunday. Heyward-Bey has hands of stone. It also doesn't help that JaMarcus Russell couldn't hit the side of a barn if he tried throwing to him.
Share 49ersWebzone