There are 220 users in the forums

CRABTREE SIGNED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Esco:
LMAO how long before this one gets locked?

Oh right....

Crabtree signed

the best thing is he will be at practice today

i knew it was gonna happen when i went to sleep cuz i had this tingling sensation in my man parts and my wife was like whats wrong and i said nothing its jsut crabs

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 7, 2009 at 05:09:44 ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Crabtree signed

valrod, can you believe this s**t happened. Crabtree did a complete 180. I thought for sure he'd sit out. Now we can concentrate on other positions in the draft next year.
Crabtree signed

Originally posted by socal9er42:
I am glad this is finally over, and hope that he is reasonably happy to be here. I would sure hate for him to be holding a grudge which becomes a negative factor.

Hopefully:

He will be a 49er for the next 5-6 years, and will catch many TD passes for us.

Originally posted by mayo63:
Crabtree signed

valrod, can you believe this s**t happened. Crabtree did a complete 180. I thought for sure he'd sit out. Now we can concentrate on other positions in the draft next year.

man im so freaking excited i honestly dont know what to say
Originally posted by dr8van:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Great.

But I'm still mad at the jackass for pulling this stunt.

Let's see you perform on the field and earn back the respect and accolades that were automatically heaped on you when you were first drafted back in April.

Get you ass to work!!!!

Finally a post that makes sense! You guys are as moody as women. 1 minute it was death to Crabtree now the guy cant get his nuts back. Damn! Great he signed. Now I want him to live up to the hype. Because of this stunt he has put himself in a position where failure is inexcusable and unacceptable. If he busts, look for this board to riot.

You got that right!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo63:
Crabtree signed

man im so freaking excited i honestly dont know what to say

Don't worry. Not much to say, but to basque in the glory.

i just made a thread in nfl talk put here is some interesting news Braylon Edwards was just traded to the jets per adam schefter on mike and mike in the morning
Crabs is a Niner! This is awsome news

Yes baby, this just makes my day!
The other bright side is. Niners might still get a draft pick from the jets! I can dream can't I?
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Crabtree signed

Yes, and he WILL climb mount pain with Singletary on his shoulders. Thats what he gets for being a bad boy. Hopefully he's been staying in shape, he should be ready after the bye. I cant wait to see him out there.
me so horny.
  • lmathomas
  • Info N/A
least my new Jersey can come out of the closet, and isn't wasted
Share 49ersWebzone