There are 153 users in the forums

CRABTREE SIGNED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo63:
I'm so happy. I honestly didn't think this was going to happen. Crabtree did a complete 360. Thank you, football gods. Life is good.

It's a complete 180. 360 would mean he spins in a circle and ends up in the same direction. I'll be nice because this is a happy time.
lol what is everybody doing up so early?
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for ssahnan.
Originally posted by Imfasterrthanurr:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Thank you MC hammer for getting the deal done..

I find it odd that this comment makes perfect sense in Niner-land. What a weird world we live in

Anyways, welcome Crabs!

in thanks and gratitude from fellow webzoners, i feel its our duty to get m.c. hammer into the top 10 charts on itunes, if evn for a brief moment
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Psinex:
I'm so happy. I honestly didn't think this was going to happen. Crabtree did a complete 360. Thank you, football gods. Life is good.

It's a complete 180. 360 would mean he spins in a circle and ends up in the same direction. I'll be nice because this is a happy time.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Today is officially a day when 49er fans from around the world can rejoice and enjoy $5 footlong.

-9fA

how freakin true i think. dem footlongs, noo good...
Originally posted by B_Carmine:

road work outside?

.......but as soon as it woke me up, i turned on my comp and this thread was still on page 1.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by Psinex:

• 4ML
  • Veteran
We needed him, and he needed us. Glad to have him on the team, I hope he can start contributing after the bye week. God knows we need a WR. If he keeps his head in the game, he will be a pretty damn good player for many years to come.

Very excited!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

road work outside?

.......but as soon as it woke me up, i turned on my comp and this thread was still on page 1.

oh that sucks. couldn't sleep si checked in, and see in all caps that crab just signed.

What were all of you doing when Michael Crabtree signed?

Makes a change for breaking news to be at a nice hour at this side of the pond!

LMAO i didn't even think about it. i was playing nba 2k10 until like 4, brushed my teeth and got ready to go to bed, and thought i'd hit up the zone one more time to check out the parking lot.. and i found this thread !
Well im glad this is over and im pretty excited!! I doubt he plays at all this week and goes thru practice this week and the bye....but week 7 I think we may see him on the field!
Finally, the end of these "will Crabtree sign" threads. The last major Crabtree thread until the "Is Crabtree a Bust" thread starting as soon as the end of this season and the beginning of the next.

Until then, let's all enjoy the Year of the Crab and pray that he has the midas touch.

Party on.

[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Oct 7, 2009 at 04:45:51 ]
Welcome Crabtree! NOW RUN FREAK'N MT. PAIN! SHOW US YOU'RE TOP 5!

Share 49ersWebzone