There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

kudos to the Front Office

We have an NFL level organization again boys, the tampering charges were a brilliant move by our front office, it doesnt matter if they dont stick it was a clear message to craptree that we were ready to throw punches, that we wouldnt let a damn agent handcuff us. Also the patience that the team showed and the lack of statements thru the media made the team look very professional, if they can hammer out the deal and get this dumbnuts in, they will score a 10 on this one.

Honest to god, since JEd took over we have seen nothing but good decisions on all fronts, lets hope we can do this for a looonnng time!
Oh, it matters if they stick or not. If they don't, you can bet your sweet ass the NFL will come after the niners for fraudulent charges.
I agree, good job front office.
Maybe we should wait and see how these tampering charges turn out.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
I agree, good job front office.

+1
I wouldn't call the front office top tier until they finalize a new stadium.
In addition to the tampering charges, I think Jed's public invitation to Parker and Crabtree put them in a position to where they HAD to bend a little, which is why they're likely in town now.

But Nomad is right, lets get that stadium and get that contract DONE before we crown anyone.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Oh, it matters if they stick or not. If they don't, you can bet your sweet ass the NFL will come after the niners for fraudulent charges.

The NFL wouldn't have launched a full investigation after we presented our case if they thought it would be frauldulent. So what are you talking about?

[ Edited by kronik on Oct 6, 2009 at 20:09:00 ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Oh, it matters if they stick or not. If they don't, you can bet your sweet ass the NFL will come after the niners for fraudulent charges.

What exactly did the NFL do to the Pats when their tampering charges filed against the Jets didn't stick?

Absolutely nothing.
Originally posted by 9ermex:
We have an NFL level organization again boys, the tampering charges were a brilliant move by our front office, it doesnt matter if they dont stick it was a clear message to craptree that we were ready to throw punches, that we wouldnt let a damn agent handcuff us. Also the patience that the team showed and the lack of statements thru the media made the team look very professional, if they can hammer out the deal and get this dumbnuts in, they will score a 10 on this one.

Honest to god, since JEd took over we have seen nothing but good decisions on all fronts, lets hope we can do this for a looonnng time!

I saw what you did there
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Maybe we should wait and see how these tampering charges turn out.

It doesn't really matter how they turn out. It may have been nothing more than a symbolic gesture, but the message was clear to the rest of the league. The 49ers are back and they are mad as hell for having been a laughing stock for the past 6 years.

The 49ers are reclaiming their rightful spot as an premier franchise and they are not taking $hit from any other teams anymore. We will be the one fleecing the of league in trades and FA moves.

We are back!!
good job mc hammer
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Maybe we should wait and see how these tampering charges turn out.

It doesn't really matter how they turn out. It may have been nothing more than a symbolic gesture, but the message was clear to the rest of the league. The 49ers are back and they are mad as hell for having been a laughing stock for the past 6 years.

The 49ers are reclaiming their rightful spot as an premier franchise and they are not taking $hit from any other teams anymore. We will be the one fleecing the of league in trades and FA moves.

We are back!!



Just as the the Panthers fans :)
Originally posted by RonMexico:
good job mc hammer

Originally posted by 9ermex:
We have an NFL level organization again boys, the tampering charges were a brilliant move by our front office, it doesnt matter if they dont stick it was a clear message to craptree that we were ready to throw punches, that we wouldnt let a damn agent handcuff us. Also the patience that the team showed and the lack of statements thru the media made the team look very professional, if they can hammer out the deal and get this dumbnuts in, they will score a 10 on this one.

Honest to god, since JEd took over we have seen nothing but good decisions on all fronts, lets hope we can do this for a looonnng time!

If a team tampered than this is the reason he held out. He could be making an impact right now possibly if said team did not tamper. The Bears got Briggs extended and the 9ers were still penalized. They need to come down hard here if evidence is found. I agree the FO did a great job no brainer really why pay a #10 like a #5 or 7?