Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Let's just say Singletary is rubbing off ...... I now look at games against good opponents as " OPPORTUNITIES ". I still want to see more from the offense and especially the OL.
+1
There are 554 users in the forums
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Let's just say Singletary is rubbing off ...... I now look at games against good opponents as " OPPORTUNITIES ". I still want to see more from the offense and especially the OL.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Guys, is it just me who has the feeling that If we faced any team in the League right now that'd we'd be able to compete and possibily win the game. We are well coached, with a stout Defense and an offense who so far does not turn the ball over. Bring on the Saints, the Giants, the Colts, the Eagles, the patriots, I honestly feel we can hang and beat anybody right now....! Am I CRAZY? or IS everybody with me!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Nope, you're not the only one. I haven't felt like this maybe since '98. Obviously we're not at that level yet, but man, we are getting there.
Originally posted by BobS:
I am cautiously optimistic, we are 3-1 and :02 away from 4-0, but the offensive numbers being put up are pretty weak. Hill is averaging about 150 net yards passing and total offense is barely over 200 yards a game. That kind off output will get you killed against a good team. I mean we had what 228 yards of offense against the pathetic Rams? In spite of the great start this can easily end up a 7-9 or 8-8 team if the offense does not improve.
Originally posted by tohara3:Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Let's just say Singletary is rubbing off ...... I now look at games against good opponents as " OPPORTUNITIES ". I still want to see more from the offense and especially the OL.
+1
Originally posted by mayo63:
I'll take this compared to what we've been the last couple of years.

Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Guys, is it just me who has the feeling that If we faced any team in the League right now that'd we'd be able to compete and possibily win the game. We are well coached, with a stout Defense and an offense who so far does not turn the ball over. Bring on the Saints, the Giants, the Colts, the Eagles, the patriots, I honestly feel we can hang and beat anybody right now....! Am I CRAZY? or IS everybody with me!
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Guys, is it just me who has the feeling that If we faced any team in the League right now that'd we'd be able to compete and possibily win the game. We are well coached, with a stout Defense and an offense who so far does not turn the ball over. Bring on the Saints, the Giants, the Colts, the Eagles, the patriots, I honestly feel we can hang and beat anybody right now....! Am I CRAZY? or IS everybody with me!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by BobS:
I am cautiously optimistic, we are 3-1 and :02 away from 4-0, but the offensive numbers being put up are pretty weak. Hill is averaging about 150 net yards passing and total offense is barely over 200 yards a game. That kind off output will get you killed against a good team. I mean we had what 228 yards of offense against the pathetic Rams? In spite of the great start this can easily end up a 7-9 or 8-8 team if the offense does not improve.
agree 100%. Our offense really needs to step it up is we wanna hang with the big boys. I think right now the saints or colts would just destroy us.