There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ray McDonald

He is doing great. I even saw the Rams having two lineman cover him and he still a good push inside. He is just going to get better and better.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
"Ray McDonald?! The guy doesn't produce!!"

"What did he do on the first game?" Oh... he had a sack. Okay....

"What did he do on his second game?" Another sack! Well...

"Fine! What did he do on the third game? Another sack?" Nope! Blocked punt that let to a touchdown return!

"How about in today's game?" Recovered a fumble for a touchdown!

*silence*

"...That boy's good!"

The guy is like a thouroughbred out of the gates ...... I thought it might take some him some time after surgery ...... Damn
I´m very happy he is playing so well

But is it just me, or does McDonald has some resemblance to this guy:

"Fine! What did he do on the third game? Another sack?" Nope! Blocked punt that let to a touchdown return!

*silence*

"...That boy's good!"

Damn right!
This guy is playing really well for us right now. Hope he continues his stellar play!
Originally posted by Chief:
Ray is one of our best defensive players.
He is what we thought he was.

Originally posted by NoOffseason:
I´m very happy he is playing so well

But is it just me, or does McDonald has some resemblance to this guy:

yes, just much fatter.
He is playing really solid football, our whole defense is playing well, we have about 15-16 good players on defense.
Give credit where credit is due: He was injured coming out of college so he slipped down in the draft. Without his knee injury his senior year, he would have been a first round pick. McCloughan had him scouted well, recognized his potential and grabbed him.

He has outstanding quickness and very strong for his size. If he can stay healthy he will be a force.
Ray McDonald along with Franklin are playing for contract extensions.
Ray's 2 biggest assets are his wingspan (f*cking freakish), and his first step is as fast as any d-lineman in the league.
Originally posted by dj43:
Give credit where credit is due: He was injured coming out of college so he slipped down in the draft. Without his knee injury his senior year, he would have been a first round pick. McCloughan had him scouted well, recognized his potential and grabbed him.

He has outstanding quickness and very strong for his size. If he can stay healthy he will be a force.

Gotta love it when draft picks turn out to be solid starters!

*silence*

"...That boy's good!"

If that was a tweet, then this would be a re-tweet!
9ers are pretty stacked at DE with J.Smith playing as well as DL in the NFL on one side then McDonald, Balmer, Soap at the other end.