There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

no ONE is talking about us!

I get a kick out of this whole so-called fan forum. The same people that were saying how terrible we are during the rams game & how we should fire everyone from sing to raye to the whole offense, are now wondering why we aren't getting heavy national media attention. Sometimes I have to make sure I'm on a pro-49ers site & not an anti-49ers site. If you don't believe me take a look at the rams game day thread & the posts that were made during the 1st half. The haters far out numbered the fans & that's very disappointing. We have had 7 losing seasons in a row & for some reason certain people expect that our rookie head coach is supposed to take us to the superbowl in one season? Go be colts or saints fans if you want an explosive offense. I'm a 49er fan, not a media darling offense juggernaut fan. Some of you are just that, disguising as niner fans. Sorry to break it to you but this isn't 1988 or even 1994. I'm just glad those people are stuck on their pc's at home during the games b/c if they were at the games our team would have zero home field advantage.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by JoeCool031619:
I get a kick out of this whole so-called fan forum. The same people that were saying how terrible we are during the rams game & how we should fire everyone from sing to raye to the whole offense, are now wondering why we aren't getting heavy national media attention. Sometimes I have to make sure I'm on a pro-49ers site & not an anti-49ers site. If you don't believe me take a look at the rams game day thread & the posts that were made during the 1st half. The haters far out numbered the fans & that's very disappointing. We have had 7 losing seasons in a row & for some reason certain people expect that our rookie head coach is supposed to take us to the superbowl in one season? Go be colts or saints fans if you want an explosive offense. I'm a 49er fan, not a media darling offense juggernaut fan. Some of you are just that, disguising as niner fans. Sorry to break it to you but this isn't 1988 or even 1994. I'm just glad those people are stuck on their pc's at home during the games b/c if they were at the games our team would have zero home field advantage.

welcome to the zone.....
Talk about the 49ers? Haven't you heard? Farve is going to play against Green Bay tonight!!! Anything else is irrelevant!!!
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Talk about the 49ers? Haven't you heard? Farve is going to play against Green Bay tonight!!! Anything else is irrelevant!!!

they play a commercial or clip about tonights game about every 10 minutes. So annoying.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
hey look another joe cool only the 31,619th
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
My brother asked who patrick willis is. The less exposure the better. The less teams expect the better.

Trust me, anybody who actually plays NFL football knows full well who Patrick Willis. He is not a secret to anybody who is preparing to face him in the remaining 13 weeks of regular season ball.

The NFL Network and ESPN are for us-the fans. Really how overlooked are we going to be by the Falcons because we got no love this week by the networks?

East Coast bias is real mainly because most of the country's population resides there.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Deion's been talking and named Willis his #2 prime time player of the week

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

I've been zinged....Sorry but every combination of 9erfan4life was taken.

LOL.

LB

way too many pseudo-fans in the world.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It's because we played the lambs. If we do the same in any of our upcoming games, we'll get a lot more coverage.

Exactly the Niners played a weak ass team. Before the Vikings game the Niners did a get a lot of coverage. If they beat Atlanta they will definitely get the proper coverage they deserve.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Just got some love on Around the Horn!
Originally posted by Chico:
very little on NFL network, very little on ESPN...just NO respect! I like it this way...keep us under the radar!

2nd. We keep winning and they will start to take notice. I like being the underdog though.

LMAO.

-9fA
That's great, let them continue sleeping on us.