LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Are you happy with Hill's Performance?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are you happy with Hill's Performance?

Originally posted by 9ermj:
Originally posted by backontop:
Yes I am happy with Hill's performance. His 13/38 for 185 yards will take us to the playoffs and beyond.

cast my Pro bowl vote now for Jamarcus Hill

Comparing Hill to Russell is like comparing Smith to Leaf.
whats the point of discussing this? What Hill does for this offense Michael Robinson can do. Hand the ball off.. Throw a 2 yard pass/screen , and if you do stay composed long enough in the pocket throw the ball with 0 velocity downfield and miss your mark lol.. pssh he's no QB.. and any QB on our roster can game manage and make the baby throw.. Ryan amazed me today , got to actually see a QB play lol
Originally posted by BHulman:
Yes I am happy with Hill's performance. His 13/38 for 185 yards will take us to the playoffs and beyond.

Then lets combine them all. Jamarcus Leaf

Ryan Russell has a better ring to it.
Hill f**king sucked in that f**king game. At least put some f**king points on the board in the 2nd half. Dude went three and out like 3 times in a row to start the 3rd quarter. What do you expect our already tired defense to do? They are tired motherf**ker, try to get some first f**king downs. f**k. This was a team loss but Hill didn't help AT ALL. No such thing as moral victories, though you should feel some trust in your quarterback to put some points up on the board when you're down a couple touchdowns. I DIDN'T FEEL ANY OF THAT FOR HILL. Horrible.

Ryan Russell has a better ring to it.

Good call on that one!

Hill is a good game manager, Wish we had a live arm.....
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Hill is a good game manager, Wish we had a live arm.....

hands off the ball and throws screens decent..slants at te's that arent looking and deep balls off target so no one can intercept it.. yep game manager but not a QB
  • B650
  • Veteran
He's horrible. You can't see that against the Rams and Seahawks, but when we play a real team, you see what happens. This position needs to be upgraded ASAP.
Today, no. He looked BAAAD...horrible. Hopefully, that's his cruddy game of the year outta the way. We're gonna need him after the bye to attack Houston's weak D.

Originally posted by teeohh:
Did he overthrow guys? Yes
Did he throw at the floor one too many times? Yes
Did the o-line give him great protection? No
Did receivers drop passes? I don't remember

and that is the truth!

I didn't like his performance, but I blame the loss on our defense.

It was a melt down by the whole team. Atlanta's offense won the game for them in the first quarter with 14 points. Our offense couldn't generate any points in the next three full quarters ------- that's pretty bad. We played horrible on both sides of the ball today.

I have to add that I don't remember exactly when it was that Hill started to get so emotionally overcharged out there on the field ------ but at that point and time I thought Singletary should have pulled Hill out and inserted Smith just because Hill wasn't in control of himself at that point.

[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Oct 11, 2009 at 23:39:14 ]
I wasn't happy with anybody's perfromance
Originally posted by Method:
Hill f**king sucked in that f**king game. At least put some f**king points on the board in the 2nd half. Dude went three and out like 3 times in a row to start the 3rd quarter. What do you expect our already tired defense to do? They are tired motherf**ker, try to get some first f**king downs. f**k. This was a team loss but Hill didn't help AT ALL. No such thing as moral victories, though you should feel some trust in your quarterback to put some points up on the board when you're down a couple touchdowns. I DIDN'T FEEL ANY OF THAT FOR HILL. Horrible.

There is a reason he is not a captain of our team and Davis is. I hope Nate Davis is developing quick cause this guys sucks!
What shocks me in all of this is the people who are saying "It wasn't Hill's fault that we lost."

BULLs**t it wasn't.

It was his fault that he couldn't move the chains. It's his fault that he can't find a WR and keeps throwing checkdowns -- especially on 3rd downs. It's his fault that he couldn't connect on a long ball to save his life.

-9fA
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by Method:

There is a reason he is not a captain of our team and Davis is. I hope Nate Davis is developing quick cause this guys sucks!

Cancel that...we cant wait 3-4 years for Davis to develop...we need to draft a QB in next years draft with one of our 2 1st rounders...any of them would be better then what we got now

McCoy
Bradford
Snead
Clausen
LeFevour
Hiller
Locker
Pike

Any of them would be better then what we have now.....I would rather even have Tebow right now

I love the Hill is a competitor...he just doesn't have the talent...not everyone does...that is why he was third string for 5 years...we need our franchise QB in the next draft
Share 49ersWebzone