There are 270 users in the forums

Isaac Bruce or Josh Morgan

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Isaac Bruce or Josh Morgan

Originally posted by Mospeed:
They're both number 2's but Morgan has the bigger upside.

The question is, "who will have the better season", not who has the most long term potential.

The answer has to be Bruce.
Bruce, this year.
Shaun Bruce
Neither if we don't start passing more.
Originally posted by Mospeed:
They're both number 2's but Morgan has the bigger upside.
Bruce will catch more balls...because he runs precise routes and gets separation more consistently than any receiver on our team. Morgan is a rising star...he'll get better and better, but Bruce is the wise old pro who still knows how to get it done.
i say morgan, bruce is getting slower and his sure hands are not as sure as they used to be, i think vernon leads this team in recieving yards this year tho to be honest
I gotta go with Bruce right now ....... but if those drops continue ....... maybe he falls out of favor with Hill ?????

Morgan is still learning what it takes.
I feel like bruce has been dropping some balls this yeart, which is very uncharacteristic of him. I am beginning to get convinced that morgan may never pan out as a #1 WR. Unfortunately, we still need a crabtree-like reciever that defenses have to double, triple team
  • evil
  • Veteran
Seriously ?

No really....seriously ?

Bruce, definitely Bruce. Morgan had a great preseason last year with flashes of brilliance, but he hasn't showed much of anything in regular season games since then. I still believe that Morgan has a lot of potential, but I really have no regular season game evidence to prove that.
Hill hardly looks at Morgan's way. There have been times where Morgan was open, but Hill simply didn't see it. Also, Hill calls Bruce "Mr. Reliable"

So... Bruce. But this poll doesn't really matter, it's about the TEAM!
Bruce is still damn good, and more balls will be thrown his way if healthy.
[ Edited by djfullshred on Oct 1, 2009 at 10:40 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
I gotta go with Bruce right now ....... but if those drops continue ....... maybe he falls out of favor with Hill ?????

Morgan is still learning what it takes.

or jones
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce
Share 49ersWebzone