There are 130 users in the forums

Where is Arnaz Battle?

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by pimptillo:
f**k Battle dude.. I wanna Battle trade other team.. Battle is 4th or 5th WR. I am tired of him..

lol why do you hate him so much? Battle was pretty clutch for a couple of years.

yes, i hate him cuz he is so stink with team cuz he is nothing with 49ers.. u know what? he is since 5 or 7 yrs with 49ers. he is nothin a help for win.. he is never 1,000 yards since 5 or 7 yrs.. Battle is play well then that sux!

Wow, that's some pretty poor grammar. I honestly have no idea what you are saying.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
f**k Battle dude.. I wanna Battle trade other team.. Battle is 4th or 5th WR. I am tired of him..

lol why do you hate him so much? Battle was pretty clutch for a couple of years.

yes, i hate him cuz he is so stink with team cuz he is nothing with 49ers.. u know what? he is since 5 or 7 yrs with 49ers. he is nothin a help for win.. he is never 1,000 yards since 5 or 7 yrs.. Battle is play well then that sux!

Wow, that's some pretty poor grammar. I honestly have no idea what you are saying.

he's saying Battle has never been a 1,000 yard receiver for us. I totally agree. What receiver wouldn't have 1,000 yards with the fantastic QB's we've had in recent years. And has never helped us win a game. . I can remember more than a few winning TD's he had for us.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

he's saying Battle has never been a 1,000 yard receiver for us. I totally agree. What receiver wouldn't have 1,000 yards with the fantastic QB's we've had in recent years. And has never helped us win a game. . I can remember more than a few winning TD's he had for us.

I'm impressed you were able to decipher that. Nice job!

Thanks SybErkRimInAL! he is right that excatly it what i said it.. sorry my bad grammar. i am trying to make sentance the correts one.
who?

I'm impressed you were able to decipher that. Nice job!

thanks. it wasn't easy.

At the Taco Bell drive thru
I'm pretty sure he played STs and that's it. Looks like he's getting phased out.
Share 49erswebzone