There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where is Arnaz Battle?

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by pimptillo:
f**k Battle dude.. I wanna Battle trade other team.. Battle is 4th or 5th WR. I am tired of him..

lol why do you hate him so much? Battle was pretty clutch for a couple of years.

yes, i hate him cuz he is so stink with team cuz he is nothing with 49ers.. u know what? he is since 5 or 7 yrs with 49ers. he is nothin a help for win.. he is never 1,000 yards since 5 or 7 yrs.. Battle is play well then that sux!

Wow, that's some pretty poor grammar. I honestly have no idea what you are saying.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
f**k Battle dude.. I wanna Battle trade other team.. Battle is 4th or 5th WR. I am tired of him..

lol why do you hate him so much? Battle was pretty clutch for a couple of years.

yes, i hate him cuz he is so stink with team cuz he is nothing with 49ers.. u know what? he is since 5 or 7 yrs with 49ers. he is nothin a help for win.. he is never 1,000 yards since 5 or 7 yrs.. Battle is play well then that sux!

Wow, that's some pretty poor grammar. I honestly have no idea what you are saying.

he's saying Battle has never been a 1,000 yard receiver for us. I totally agree. What receiver wouldn't have 1,000 yards with the fantastic QB's we've had in recent years. And has never helped us win a game. . I can remember more than a few winning TD's he had for us.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

he's saying Battle has never been a 1,000 yard receiver for us. I totally agree. What receiver wouldn't have 1,000 yards with the fantastic QB's we've had in recent years. And has never helped us win a game. . I can remember more than a few winning TD's he had for us.

I'm impressed you were able to decipher that. Nice job!

Thanks SybErkRimInAL! he is right that excatly it what i said it.. sorry my bad grammar. i am trying to make sentance the correts one.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
who?

I'm impressed you were able to decipher that. Nice job!

thanks. it wasn't easy.

• KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
At the Taco Bell drive thru
I'm pretty sure he played STs and that's it. Looks like he's getting phased out.