LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

If anyone cares to watch the 49er/vikes replay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thanx dude I was so pissed I deleted it before I could rewatch it.
Can't go through that game again. It's a tough loss.
  • Old49erGlory
  • Info N/A
No need to rewatch the game. All it will do is show a completely different version of events then the ones being touted in highlights on all the sports shows. If you didn't see it it makes it look like Favre dominated us all game and saved that "special: something at the end. When in reality the Vikes were incredibly lucky. Lucky we didn't convert, lucky we didn't pressure. lucky to catch that pass. I am beginning to realize how our opponents felt about "The Catch". We will never escape that one stupid throw.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Might watch it to hear some of the audio that they don't show on the network.

that would make it interesting........they sure get some of the worst announcing teams .......suprised given that yesterdays game was getting some hype during the week from sources who usually don't give us any credit.
Watching it once was enough for me, but I'm not surprised that it's one of the NFL replay games. The Vikings are the darlings of the NFL this year, so of course that game is going to be replayed. Had the 9ers held on for the win, well, I'm not so sure that game would be getting the nod.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Figures. Probably wouldn't have replayed it if we won.

even if it was us with that throw in the last seconds they still wouldnt have showed it.
w/e, the league will know once we go 10-6.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
i would watch it for a couple reasons:

See how strong coffee was hitting holes (if they were open)

O-line Play

Count how many times Morgan Motioned down to the TE and we ran...

U will see that NOT ALL of those plays were runs (as some posters claimed). I remember they ran a playaction off of it and threw to Morgan for a 1st down gain. It was in the second half
[ Edited by kronik on Sep 28, 2009 at 4:44 PM ]
Man this just proves everyone is on Favre's f**ken nuts. They wouldn't have replayed it if the Niners won.
Originally posted by backontop:
Not sure if anyone cares but Sundays game against the Vikings will be on NFL Replay this week.

Vikings 27, 49ers 24, Tuesday, Sept. 29 at 9:30 p.m. ET

And for those of you who are interested in watching this, they are also handing out a free kick in the balls down the street....
Originally posted by kronik:

O-line Play

U will see that NOT ALL of those plays were runs (as some posters claimed). I remember they ran a playaction off of it and threw to Morgan for a 1st down gain. It was in the second half

Oh I'm sorry 1 out of 23 times that Morgan motioned they passed. But the other 22 times they ran the same exact play

O-line Play

Oh I'm sorry 1 out of 23 times that Morgan motioned they passed. But the other 22 times they ran the same exact play

Yeah man -- get is straight!

O-line Play

You do realize that just because it's a run play does not mean that it is the same play, right?

I haven't seen this game again, but last week against the Seahawks, Morgan motioned twice behind the tight-end on both of Gore's touchdowns. One was a power run to the right and the second was a counter play.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

O-line Play

You do realize that just because it's a run play does not mean that it is the same play, right?

I haven't seen this game again, but last week against the Seahawks, Morgan motioned twice behind the tight-end on both of Gore's touchdowns. One was a power run to the right and the second was a counter play.

Did you not watch the game???? The same EXACT run play was called at least 5 times. And every single time I was like oh look Morgan motioned here comes a run to the right. And guess what? IT WAS A DAMN RUN TO THE DAMN RIGHT!! I think maybe once or twice they switched it up and went to the left. Got to keep the defense on their toes I guess
It will be on NFLN tonight. I am not sure what time though. We finally make the cut for NFLN's best 4 games of the week and for all the wrong reasons.
Actually it starts 8pm eastern time. That is fifteen minutes from now.
Share 49ersWebzone