There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How Many Times Have You Seen That Damn Catch Today?

Originally posted by 9er2k:
the last 20 seconds of that game is going to go straight into Maddens porno vault

This just made my day, thank you!
probably about 20-30 times

I'm going to try my best to avoid sports channels tomorrow...
3 or 4.
Originally posted by Chanhopper415:
probably about 20-30 times

I'm going to try my best to avoid sports channels tomorrow...

Avoid the NFL Network (if you have it) for most of the week cause you know damn well it's going to be game of the week! :(
This week will be @ss kissing favre week especially on ESPN. Oh god I am sick and tired of the media kissing that diva's @ss. Here are some of the things you will hear or read. "oh this guy is just like a kid on the field . "He is one of the best QB of all time and hall of famer". Oh "he is so clutch" and by the end of the season we have to talk about on whether if he will retire or not.
So glad i don't live in the states right now.

-9fA
Hate to burst a bubble but we got game of the week on the network.
0 (not counting the play when it happened), I only turned on the TV to watch part of the Colts game. I'm not going to watch ESPN all week, or at least try not to.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Sep 27, 2009 at 9:56 PM ]
Originally posted by 9er2k:
the last 20 seconds of that game is going to go straight into Maddens porno vault

LMAO....post of the day
I'm not watching any sports channels or football games till next Sunday. Sad thing is though that it will probably become a Favre classic that will haunt us for many years to come anyway.
They should keep showing it to the players who were stupid enough to let it happen. Look how good the Colts D played. They are missing several players. They make our defense look like the chumps they are. I hope the coaches learn something. For a supposedly defensive-minded head coach, Singletary looks bad. I just wish it would go away.
Originally posted by niners94:
Once, not counting the immediate replays from the game. I'll be avoiding TV this week. Can't stand to see it again.


cosigned, went to lunch after the game and managed to skip all post game and espn stuff. wont be watching espn or anything this week. just going to watch stuff like fringe, house, heroes, the last few sf giants games, etc.

really horrible sports week for me in general. cal loss dropping to 24, giants falling apart, than brett favre doing this to us. ugh.
Regardless of the outcome, nobody can watch the plays Shaun made to Vernon today and not be impressed with the tenacity and determination with which we played. Almost every single catch he made were catches that he probably couldn't have made a year ago. If we had passed on one of our 3 downs on the final drive, I bet we would've gotten that first down. It seemed like Hill was on fire, but Jimmy Hostler Raye picked the worst time to go with his 60-40 ratio.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Regardless of the outcome, nobody can watch the plays Shaun made to Vernon today and not be impressed with the tenacity and determination with which we played. Almost every single catch he made were catches that he probably couldn't have made a year ago. If we had passed on one of our 3 downs on the final drive, I bet we would've gotten that first down. It seemed like Hill was on fire, but Jimmy Hostler Raye picked the worst time to go with his 60-40 ratio.

Couldn't agree more.
We just lost to a better team and an all time clutch player. That's what it is. Sometimes it happens.