There are 269 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Hards loss...

What makes this such a hard loss to so many of us is the fact that this win would have been a huge step back to NFC West dominance, which we so desperately want. We could have been 3-0 and with a Cards loss Seattle and AZ would have been 1-2. What we should realize, but don't have to happy about, is we stepped up. We went into a very hostile stadium against a QB that never looses to us, lost our best offensive player 4 plays into the game and what happened. We lost on a miracle play that give 100 times over again would never happen. What does this mean? We are on our way folks, we are on our way!!

No lets smash the Lambs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we are going to lose like that, might as well do it early in the season. The team and the coaches should learn alot from this loss. They better learn alot dammit.
If you don't believe in moral victories. now would be a good time to begin.

Seriously, I have not said this in 7 years, so I really mean it....that felt like a moral victory to me.
It a hard loss, but glad it happened early & we can rebound nicely next week.
You know what the Niners should do now?

Take out ALL of their ANGER and FRUSTRATION onto the Rams, and let them suffer.

Make it a COMPLETE BLOWOUT!!!

That would make me happy.
Originally posted by danimal:
If you don't believe in moral victories. now would be a good time to begin.

Seriously, I have not said this in 7 years, so I really mean it....that felt like a moral victory to me.

Wow. Coming from you D? Don't take me the wrong way danimal, it's just alot of the time you could be pretty gloom and doom. Glad to see you seeing to the heart of the matter.

I'm with you all the way man. Go Niners.