There are 248 users in the forums

Does Anyone Feel Like This ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lmao where's that fitz "no no no" gif, that is EXACTLY how i felt
I'd be a lot less bitter if we had a come-back fall short. We had the game in the bag and couldn't close . . . that's why it sucks so much.
Originally posted by teeohh:
lmao where's that fitz "no no no" gif, that is EXACTLY how i felt

dude i was saying the same thing
Originally posted by NickV:
I was more animated for sure. I was just cursing and yelling for like 10 minutes after the game.

Me too, and punching the couch. DAMNIT!!! I'm still not completely over it!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I'd be a lot less bitter if we had a come-back fall short. We had the game in the bag and couldn't close . . . that's why it sucks so much.

I feel like I might be less bitter if it was anyone but Favre. He is such a notorious 49er killer it just makes it so much worse
[ Edited by BringBackTO on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:09 PM ]
its my birthday and im pissed
Bret Favre killed a small part of me today. And I will always hate him for it.
Originally posted by frankthedank21:

Happy birthday........

-9fA
I was at the game, coming out of the metrodome hurting was one of the worst feeling ever.
wow, okay the loss bothered me but some of you guys are just a tad bit scary.

that last drive, i kept telling myself, "it's definitely not over with favre there."
and as soon as lewis caught that TD, i knew he had it but i kept telling myself that maybe he juggled it or it hit the ground. but, the ref announced it and i was like, "yup...that's favre for you."

now i didn't go on a world rampage tour as i've read from other users, but i sat in my chair for awhile saying, "effin favre, gotta give it to him. old man can play."
didn't feel like watching the other games after that so i just started playing xbox. then i heard that singletary said, "we'll see them again in the playoffs." and then i got excited and felt better.

I am still in shock. To be honest i wanted to cry after that play
[ Edited by Mike8016 on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM ]
  • kem99
  • Veteran
I'm disappointed and, of course, a win is always better than a loss and I really wish the 49ers would have run something else but a run on the 3rd down in the final 2 minutes BUT...They went on the road to play one of the loudest home fields to play a NFC title contender in Favre's first home game and came within 2 seconds of winning the game despite not having their best offensive player since early in the 1st quarter...Hill continues to show he can lead them down the field in key drives...the defense largely played well and kept the 49ers in the game in the first half...In a lot of ways, there may have been at least as many things to like today as there were in the 2 wins. I think Singletary is right, better to have lost this game now than later in he season. The team will grow more because of this loss, which is easier to say when the entire NFC West lost today.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by frankthedank21:

Happy birthday........

-9fA

thanks
Unfortunately, they didn't show our game on AFN, so I could only watch the scoreboard. When we got the ball back late, I thought we'd won...then when I saw the score change with only :02 left, I felt like Charlie Brown when once again, Lucy pulls the ball back and he lands flat on his back. I'm proud of the way our guys fought back after being down 10-0, especially with Gore getting dinged early on. The end, though, kind of gnaws at my gut. I don't like five straight running plays, because it played right into the Vike's hands. We had great field position...a simple toss to a RB or TE could have arguably moved the chains and Favre never sees the field again. Coach was right to tell his team they'd see the Vikes again in the playoffs...we're 2-1 and sit atop the NFC West. Still, we managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...
I was so upset I couldn't fap for a few hours.
Share 49ersWebzone