LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

What is it with Frank and all these sprained ankles?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He seems to get sprained ankles real easy.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Sep 27, 2009 at 3:13 PM ]
I am willing to bet that he SHOULDN'T have played today!
when 300 pound guys roll on your ankles, sprains are the least of your worries.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

What a surprise that the Niner training staff is too p***y to tell our players to NOT play when they shouldn't be. f**kING BUNCH OF PUSSIES. I seen this with Alex and now with our best offensive player. Just f**king great. He better not miss more time. The player ALWAYS wants to play, it's on the coaches to tell them not to.
It's a very tough, physical game. It's kind of surprising that there aren't more injuries than there are.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Seriously though...every season Frank rolls ankles or has his ankles rolled up on....why doesn't this happen to any other RB?
Yeah man, I'd question his ankle sprain if he rolled it while running but he didn't. Some fat tub of lard fell on his ankle and sprained it and sadly theres no tape or wrap to prevent these kind of injuries.
I bet the training staff is too afraid of telling Singletary something that he doesn't want to hear.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

agree
Originally posted by Adman:
Seriously though...every season Frank rolls ankles or has his ankles rolled up on....why doesn't this happen to any other RB?

This does happen to other running backs.....Its football, and s**t happens.

• ZRF80
Injuries happen, although Frank is more prone to getting them.

With that said, Ninerbrass should have done a better job of getting Coffee prepared. He didnt look like himself for the majority of the game. Hesitant, waiting too much for a hole to open up, etc. In the preseason, he would pick a spot and attack it, and to be honest.....the few times he did it today he actually gained a good chunk of yards. But more often than not he opted to wait for a hole to open up, and it cost us a lot of 3rd and 1 conversions.

Then again, Raye did a pathetic job of mixing it up........
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by asu49ers:
I bet the training staff is too afraid of telling Singletary something that he doesn't want to hear.

That really wouldn't surprise me.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
It means he is on the bench for at least the next two weeks
chooo choooo

what's that i hear?

is it a train?

no!

it's the jahvid best bandwagon!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh: