LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

Offensive post-game analysis (@ Minn)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Vernon Davis had a huge game. Shaun Hill even looked good when allowed to throw. RAye is just f**king worthless. I can't believe we lost this f**king game. A little variety would have been nice. Just f**k Everything right now seriously can't f**king believe this s**t. So f**king pissed. Should have been 3-0
I HATE Jimmy raye. this guy is the worst coach in the history of history.
  • NP9er
  • Veteran
This loss goes on both Jimmy Raye and ALSO Mike Singeltary. Since day one coach has said he wanted to run the ball. Run when we needed to, (end of game run out the clock), so the entire league knows we're going to run at the end of the game. So what is the intelligent thing to do? Gee, I don't know, maybe if we FAKED THE HAND-OFF, ROLLED TO THE LEFT AND THREW A 4 YRD STIKE TO THE LONE RECIEVER (or 2nd tight end), WE MIGHT FORCE THE DEFENSE TO PLAY STRAIGHT UP AS OPPOSED TO STACKING 10 TO 11 GUYS IN THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!

I'm almost as p+*%## off as I was at 4th and 1 inch!
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Ya, so basically i hope something terrible happens to Jimmy Raye.
we need to take it out on st louis next week.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
This loss is all on Jimmy Raye...

I agree. His play calling is soooooo freaking predictable...... it pisses me off.

When Raye lets Hill throw the ball, we score touchdowns. But for some reason Raye doesn't let Hill throw the ball...

Also try a play action on first down...

I understand, you have to run the ball to keep defenses honest, but dammit that last drive was frickin ridiculous. A play-action for a 7 yard pass was all it would've took to seal the deal......frickin Jimmy Raye!!!
  • redngoldnmyveins
  • Info N/A
i would like to know what the defense..team is thinking about this wanna be
oc.....one stupid first down..he could not f8ck figuered out...one stupid
first down....
thia was our game to win.
I wanna fight somebody right now. The sign that this team has a long way to go is when they just let Harvin run back that kick off. This team has improved but they got a lot of holes to fix. How do then damn db's not know this old pr!ck Favre was not going deep? He was looking for some free azz to kick and found 2 stupid db's just waiting to be exposed. GREG LEWIS???????? Come on now!
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
This loss is all on Jimmy Raye...

I agree. His play calling is soooooo freaking predictable...... it pisses me off.

When Raye lets Hill throw the ball, we score touchdowns. But for some reason Raye doesn't let Hill throw the ball...

Also try a play action on first down...

I understand, you have to run the ball to keep defenses honest, but dammit that last drive was frickin ridiculous. A play-action for a 7 yard pass was all it would've took to seal the deal......frickin Jimmy Raye!!!

if only i played jimmy raye in madden. i would beat the living crap out of him

our guys played their hearts out........to have us lose by a douche not even on the field, this is the worst loss in 5 years........BUT i see we can play with the best and win so im very excitted, and very confident vs a lot of teams like ATL, IND, EAG...... My new assessment, is when National media criticizes us exponentially do to the horrid offensive play calling, Sing sits down with raye and tells him to call plays like an intellegent person, and we will go ATLEAST 10-6 this year, and thats at worse....

Go Niners

PS........If our playcalling is ne thing less than aggressive next week vs the winless rams, I will personally have to go visit Jed to have Rayes Head!
Stupid ass Jimmy Raye. WTF MAN? You using Jim Hostler's old playbook and Nowin's rules?
I was hoping for screens, play action, anything but a run on that last drive. Good lord, they knew it was coming. I would rather attempt to pass, and have Hill take a sack, than do 3 terrible runs to end the game..... sheesh waht a heartbreaker!
  • redngoldnmyveins
  • Info N/A
raye..whereever you are F9CKKKKKKKK
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Way to go Vernon
Share 49ersWebzone