There are 407 users in the forums
So I'm Down With 3-0, Are You Down With 3-0?
- 1 2
So I'm Down With 3-0, Are You Down With 3-0?
Sep 26, 2009 at 1:11 AM
- B650
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,205
Stop AP and put pressure on Favre = 3-0.
Sep 26, 2009 at 1:12 AM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by B650:
Stop AP and put pressure on Favre = 3-0.
but are you down?
Sep 26, 2009 at 1:15 AM
- TheNaitch
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,828
I'm down
Sep 26, 2009 at 1:26 AM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
Sep 26, 2009 at 1:34 AM
- B650
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,205
Originally posted by King49er:Originally posted by B650:
Stop AP and put pressure on Favre = 3-0.
but are you down?
Well, I think AP and Gore are a little banged up and the focus for both teams will be to stop the other team's running game. So, the game might come down to who plays better between Favre and Hill. I don't know...
Screw it, I'm down.
Sep 26, 2009 at 1:35 AM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by B650:Originally posted by King49er:Originally posted by B650:
Stop AP and put pressure on Favre = 3-0.
but are you down?
Well, I think AP and Gore are a little banged up and the focus for both teams will be to stop the other team's running game. So, the game might come down to who plays better between Favre and Hill. I don't know...
Screw it, I'm down.
damn straight!
Sep 26, 2009 at 1:46 AM
- NinerFan1977
- Member
- Posts: 396
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
I'm down
SO DOWN 3-0











Sep 26, 2009 at 10:45 AM
- Ang
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 13,365
There ya go King...you can have it back.
Sep 26, 2009 at 10:53 AM
- billybonka
- Member
- Posts: 4,667
No.
I want losers.
Have A Good Summer,
Mike Sing
I want losers.
Have A Good Summer,
Mike Sing
Sep 26, 2009 at 10:57 AM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
You know I'm down.
Sep 26, 2009 at 11:09 AM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,878
3-0 baby!!!
Sep 26, 2009 at 11:13 AM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by billybonka:
No.
I want losers.
Have A Good Summer,
Mike Sing
lol
Sep 26, 2009 at 11:18 AM
- NinersSF
- Member
- Posts: 1,242
Can u imagine if we win? We can get back to being respected. Starting 3-0? Man, ill kill for that. Also, we can start 5-0 or 4-1 (depending on what we do against Atlanta) if we win tomorrow. They say we have nothing to lose but i have to disagree. Tomorrows game is more important than most people think.
Sep 26, 2009 at 11:21 AM
- NinersSF
- Member
- Posts: 1,242
Oh yeah im down with 3-0 

- 1 2